𝑇𝑜𝑜 𝑓𝑎𝑠𝑡

Minhyun-hee- You Frank I ehe do not you think it did years too fast?
He went and gave g A kiss on the cheek.
Although I did not want a kiss on the cheek I have for me that it will get worse.

[Time ship next break]

A classmate- Hello you new girl I heard you and Franklin are together it's true!

(I did not know what to say)
Minhyun-hee- ehh yes I think so?

Benjamins pov

I hide behind the door and listen to what they're talking about.
I just heard that my brother who knows I like her is with Minhyun-hee!

I'm devastated.
* Minhyun-hee opens the door so Benjamin falls *
Minhyun-hee- Ben what are you doing ...
Benjamin- I heard, I interrupted
Minhyun-hee- But that means .....
Benjamin- Explain nothing okay I understand.
And then I ran to the library.  But there was Frank.
But I went there anyway and read my favorite book.

/ Franklin's pov /

I saw that Benjamin was angry when he entered the library.  What if he knows that me and Minhyun-hee ....
Well, that's what he's mad about.  Maybe I should talk to him when we get home.

/ Minhyun-hee's pov /

Madison- Hi my name is Madison and I'm Franklin's and Benjamin's big sister.  I'm just wondering if you wanted to hang out with me and my best friend Malin?

Minhyun-hee- Okay why do not I have nothing to do we should see each other after school then?

Madison- okay then we do so because I have an important thing to say to you later.

[Timeship Bus stop]

I'm waiting for Madison and her friend Malin.  But before they come, I know Benjamin's coming because he's coming before Madison and Malin.

[Time ship 5 minutes]

/ Benjamin's pov /

As usual, I see Minhyun-hee at the bus stop.
I have to ask what happened today how and why ..

I sat down next to her and we sat there silent for a minute but then I asked the question:

Benjamin- What do you see in him.  What does he have that I do not have.

Minhyun-hee- what do you mean?

I gave her (You know exactly what I'm talking about) mine

Minhyun-hee- You I ...

Madison- Are you coming?  Interrupted Madison at the wrong time.

[Hourships in a gallery]

Malin- We will buy you some nice clothes and accessories for you (:

It's totally okay for me so we went around different stores.

There was a really nice top and pants that I liked and I bought it and got a really good feeling when I bought it.

And I tested them and that outfit fit well.

[Hourship in a Café]

Madison- But I heard you and Franklin are together.  Have you known each other for a long time?

Minhyun-hee- No we do not have it but it was he who said we were together but I have no feelings for him I like Benjamin.

Malin- But they are twins so they look exactly the same so how can you be in love with Benjamin and not Franklin?

Minhyun-hee- No Benjamin and I have so much in common and that's what I like most about him.

[Time ship to school the next day]

Everyone stood around me and Franklin and asked lots of questions.
Franklin lied about everything and that made me get enough.

Minhyun-hee- Listen to me now.  It was you who said we were together and not me.  You know I like B..b.be .. !!

Classmate- Benjamin right!

Yes, he was, but I did not say that.  I think everyone understood anyway.

I went to the library to find him but he was not there so I went to our corridor but he was not there either.
I checked everywhere in the school but he was nowhere.
Then I went to the library again and gave up.
Then I see him at a window and take pictures with a camera.
I wonder where he has been before he came here.

I approached him and he gave me a happy face I think he heard me when I broke up with Franklin.

Benjamin hugged me and fished the pictures he took before coming to the library.

{I on our picnic}

We looked at each other for a long time.

Benjamin- Minhyun-hee I always feel a strange feeling when I see you and every step you take closer to me makes my heart beat faster.

𝐼 𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑡 𝑡𝑜 𝑘𝑖𝑠𝑠 ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑛𝑜𝑤