𝑀𝑎𝑑𝑖𝑠𝑜𝑛

/ Benjamin's pov /

Benjamin- But .... Did you want that?

Minhyun-hee- Of course not and I feel guilty.

Benjamin- You should not do that because it was my brother who forced you.
Here I flowers for you.
And I have a question?

Minhyun-hee- Yes what is it?

Benjamin- Would you like to go on our first Date? (:

Minhyun-hee- Yes but sure (:

It feels good that she was honest with me and that I am honest with her (:

/ Minhyun-hee's pov /

Benjamin he is so kind and sweet.

I have to tell Madison what just happened!

/ Malin's pov /

No, I forgot to save the picture next time, so I will take a regular picture and not in that app I tested.

I have to come up with another plan.  I just want her to leave as soon as possible and then it's just me and Madi.

I'm sitting on the floor trying to come up with something ........ Yes now I figured out what to do I have to hack into the school surveillance cameras and save the picture there because there is probably some camera that has filmed Franklin  and Minhyun-Hee?

I went into the principal's office and saw that her computer is on, she has a break for another 3 minutes.  I went into her files and looked for the video.
I searched for 2 minutes and finally I found it and soon the principal ends his break.
I put in my USB memory and tried to move the video and it took 50 seconds so almost 1 minute.  I have to get out of the office before the Principal sees me.
So I ran out of the room and went into the library to borrow a computer there.

(Time ship library) not so long time ship

I edit the video so that it looks like another date and then it looks like Franklin kissed Minhyun-hee before.
And I'll show it to Madi so she does not want to be with Minhyun-hee.
Now nothing will ruin for me.
____________________________