𝐸𝑛𝑔𝑎𝑔𝑒𝑑

[Minhyun-Hee's pov]

Me, Ben and his best friend Mahsa sit and talk about everything and I like Mahsa.  She is kind and funny, I'm glad we became friends so quickly (:

[Time ship 10 minutes later]

Ben's mom just yells at him and Mahsa and then they said I can turn on music for so long on the computer and do what I wanted while I waited.  And then they go down.

[Mahsa's pov]

Ben's Mom talks to Mahsa- Do you hear ... This is pretty hard to tell but my dad and I have written on a piece of paper that you are engaged.

Benjamin and Mahsa at the same time- Huh ?!

Benjamin- But I already have a girlfriend and I can not marry my best friend!  Mahsa is like a sister to me it will feel weird.  No mom no!

Ben's mom- But now it's already decided so you can not change it.  What do you think of this Mahsa?

Mahsa- No ... I can not handle this I can not marry him it does not feel right for Minhyun-Hee.  We have just become friends and I think she's a good girlfriend to him!

[Minhyun-Hee's pov]

I never asked what Ben's mom thought of me.  And what if that's what they're talking about ... What if they're talking about me.  I can not just sit in front of his computer and wonder if that's what they're talking about.  I need to know now.  I walk carefully down the stairs and hide to be able to listen to what they say and the first thing I hear is:

Ben's mom- Who cares about your girlfriend, is she your family now ?!  You are getting married because right now we do not have that much money and Mahsa your family is rich and if we merge our families we will also be rich.

I can not take in what I just heard in my head.  I get up and pick up my stuff and go downstairs, and on the way down Benjamin and Mahsa come and wonder what I'm doing.

Minhyun-Hee- I heard everything and I wish you all the happiness in life so bye it's over Ben!

I went downstairs and put on my outerwear as fast as I could and Ben yelled at me.  But I do not answer and go out.  No, I'm running and just thinking about coming home.

[Time ship 15 minutes later]

I'm home throwing everything away and running to my room.  When I get to my bed I'm just lying there crying I can not believe that they had planned to get married when me and Ben were together.

My thoughts on what I heard are replayed several times.  My mother called me but I answered so she went up to my room and knocked.  But I did not answer so she went in and asked what had happened.  I did not answer.  I will not talk for hours, maybe days or weeks I do not know but I will not talk until I have come over him.

[Benjamin's pov]

It's been 15 minutes since she left and Mahsa and I have been sitting in the same place for all those 15 minutes and just trying to get everything that happened.  That we are engaged, that I have never seen that side of my own mother and that Hee heard everything and took it wrong and ended ...

No, I'll fix this, I do not know how, but I can figure it out later.

[Mahsa's pov]

I have to tell you or I would have done that a long time ago.  But do I dare?

What if he perceives it wrong and thinks I ..... no but I'm not.

I'm just saying.  because it's already too late anyway.

Mahsa-Ben I have to admit that I already knew weeks ago that we were engaged and I left it because ..... I liked you a little.