𝑎𝑠 𝑠𝑖𝑏𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑔𝑠

/ Benjamin's pov /

I woke up to an SMS I received from a number that I think I have seen before.  It read like this:

Unknown- Meet me at the bus stop now!

I think it is Hee who wants to be scared, of course.  For whom else would it be ??

I went straight out and when I ended up at the bus stop that goes to my school so I sat there and waited for a few minutes and then I see my childhood friend who has been my friend or no my best friend since we went to kindergarten.

Benjamin- Mahsa what are you doing here !?

Mahsa- I came to greet you and your lovely family (:

Benjamin- But wait, was it you who wrote to me ??

Mahsa- Ja! (:

Benjamin- Yes of course you can come (:

/ Mahsa's pov /

I'm so glad to see him again (:

Mahsa- How are you doing for your family?

Benjamin- Yes ..... Or .... Pretty good we have a little difficulty with money.

Mahsa- But it was not good): But now I come and make everyone happy.

We went to my house and everyone hugged me because it was so many years ago.  My and Benjamin's families are all best friends so Benjamin calls me his Twin sister.  it sounds pretty cute.

Ben and I went into his room and talked about what we've done without each other so we know everything about each other once again.

Benjamin- I next forgot to say that .....

* SMS from Benjamin's mobile *

Minhyun-hee- Hi, What are you doing?

--------------------------------------------------  ----------

Mahsa- Who is it?

Benjamin- Yes that was exactly what I was going to say.  I have a Girlfriend now and she who wrote to me is my Girlfriend.

Mahsa- Va!  Get her now I want to see her.  I'm so happy for you.

Benjamin called her and asked if she wanted to come and hang out with me and him.  And so yes.

[Time ship 15 minutes later]

we waited for her outside and then we saw her:

Oh, I have to tell Ben soon

/ Benjamin's mammas pov /

I can not do that to my own son but I have to I have no choice.

Mahsa seems to be perfect for him because she is rich and is Benjamin's best friend.

I call Mahsa's Dad:

Ben's Mom- I think Mahsa would be right for him.

Mahsa's Dad- Yes, I think she would understand if I told her they were getting married.