~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Charlie! Ricky's here!" My dad yelled from downstairs. I looked in the mirror and sprayed my perfume one more time, grabbed my converse and purse and went downstairs.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ricky's POV

I was talking to Charlie's dads while she was getting ready.

"Hey Ricky!" I heard Charlie said behind me. I turned around and saw her walking down the steps and she looked beautiful. I stood there, speechless.

"You okay there? Your drooling." Charlie said sarcastically. I snapped back to reality.

"Yeah I'm fine, you look beautiful," I said to her making her smile, "not that you don't usually look beautiful, because you do." I nervously rambled.

"Ricky," she said making me shut up, "thank you. You look handsome." She said looking at my suit.

"You kids should get going. Don't you have to pick up that red headed kid?" My pops asked. Omg big red I forgot.

"Um yeah," I said while Charlie got her coat on. We left the house and I walked ahead of her and opened the car door for her.

"Wow, such a gentleman." She chuckled. I laughed and got into the car.

                        -skip to the dance-
Charlie's POV

We sitting at the dance as people came in.

"Excuse us? Are these seats taking?" Gina said holding Ej arm. I cringed. This isn't good.

Me and Ashlyn comforted Carlos since Seb hasn't shown up yet.

"He'll show up, okay? Maybe he just hit traffic." Ashlyn stated.

"We live in Salt Lake City. There hasn't been traffic since the 2002 Winter Olympics." Carlos panicked.

"Don't assume Seb stood you up, okay? Maybe he was just in a farming accident." I said.

"Not helping." Carlos said panicking even more.

"Could you get me some punch babe?" Gina asked EJ.

"Sure babe." Ej said. I rolled my eyes at him, I can't believe he did that. He just broke up with Nini. Ricky moved over one seat next to Gina.

"Hey, not to intrude on date night, but you can do better than EJ. That guy's bad news." Ricky said.

"Ricky." I warned him.

"You're not exactly one to give relationship advice. And when I want your opinion, I'll ask." Gina said.

"Well, I'm giving it anyway 'cause I sorta thought you were classier than this. But hey, maybe you really are what people say you are." Ricky said.

"Ricky!" I yelled at him. I really don't want my one of my best friends fighting with my date at homecoming. I don't care if he's angry at EJ because he went from Nini to Gina.

"And that is?" Gina asked.

"Just a little too ambitious for your own good, or anyone else's." Ricky said. I looked at him and shook my head in disbelief. I got up and left going to get punch. I couldn't stand being in the drama anymore.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ricky's POV

I watched Charlie leave the table angrily. I tried to go after her but Big Red dragged me to the side.

"Calling out Gina like that was harsh, dude." Big Red said. "You per her and apology. And Charlie. She just wanted to have a good time and your ruining it for her. In class she was so excited to go to homecoming with you. That's all she talked about." He said.