Chapter 3

*Chapter 3*

The next visitor she has is not the pig-headed owner that has her locked away like Rapunzel. Instead it's another man. One with a short crew cut of blonde curls and cloudy grey eyes complete with a playful grin.

"Hey there, lucky you. You get me as your butler for the day," he teases striding in and placing down a tray. A large plate takes up most of it, brimming with breakfast food. There's coffee in a cup to the side of it with what Katy guess is milk in another container and sugar in a smaller bowl. Beside the plate is also a white pill which she has no idea of and has no intention of taking.

"The name's Cole, by the way. Oh! And that pill is just a painkiller, if you need it," he explains catching her staring at the medication.
"Katy and...thankyou," she hesitantly states, wondering if he requires a tip. But then again, she isn't the one that ordered room service.
"So are you staying with us for very long?" he casually asks.
Katy shrugs, "I don't know."
It depends how quickly the owner will tire of her and eventually conclude that he cannot help her.
"Okay, well, no problem. The more the merrier. This floor's usually for staff anyway."

Katy grows confused. Surely in a hotel, having an entire floor reserved just for staff is a little...ludicrous. What kind of a business plan is that? Despite the place being huge, surely having one floor unavailable for bookings would take out a considerable amount of profits.
"The...staff live here?" she questions.
"Well...just a few. This floor's got 9 bedrooms. 4 for females and 4 for males. 1 is a spare-this one. And two people share a room so like...only 16 members of staff live here. The rest have homes nearer to the town. Oh and at the end of the corridor is Mason's office. That leads up to the top floor which is his living quarters."
"So...only the bottom floor's used for guests?"
How are they possibly still in business?
"Well...yeah."
"But then...how does the hotel profit?" Is it magic?
"'Hotel'?!" snorts Cole before dissolving into laughter. He's just managing to contain it when he catches a glimpse of the girl's confused expression, causing him to slide straight back into laughter.

"Oh sweetheart," he states, taking a hold of himself again, "this isn't a hotel...It's a BDSM club."

She shudders at those four little words, a dark cloud settling around her as it darkens in distress. Katy feels her world spinning as she tries to stop herself fainting. BDSM-Oh God, Richard had called it that. She'd called it torture but he'd called it BDSM. The very thought of that going on in this building has her wanting to hurl up yesterday's dinner. She can't remain here, in a...a dungeon. She needs to get out. Get out now!

With only that thought in mind, her feet propel her forwards. Slipping through the surprised open grasp of Cole as she races for the door and her freedom. Suddenly, only a few feet from that door the large steel bands of Cole's arms clam around her. Her shorter, softer body thrashes in his arms as he tries to rein her in. It's a loosing battle and he knows it. He can't get her to stop without hurting her and she doesn't seem to be listening to him telling her to just calm down.

"Mason! Mason! Argh...Katy, please...calm down. I'm not going to hurt you!" cries Cole, hoping that his boss is in his office and the door is open.

Luck is definitely on Cole's side as Mason comes rushing in with alarm. In that moment, Cole immediately lets go Katy causing her to go crashing into Mason.
His arms wind around her as he nods in permission for Cole to leave. Alone, her hysteria strikes again as she realizes she's just been passed from one man clutches to another.

"Katy! Katy, stop. Stop struggling and listen to me for a moment," he commands forceful yet controlled.
As she gradually ceases her movements, she's rewarded with release from the soft yet strong fortress of his body.