Chapter 13

• Dedicated to All my fans and especially the commenters

Chapter 13

"Hold it."
Katy freezes.
"Spin."
She slowly turns.
"Now spill-"
"I don't know what you mean!"
"Oh no, babe. Don't pull that crap on me. I work in a BDSM club remember. And I have seen plenty of smiles like that."
"Cas..." whines Katy still not able to stop smiling.
"Why don't you go ask your keeper if we can go out for some coffee? And then you can tell me all the juicy details."

{Meanwhile}

"Mr Burns?"
"Sir, the contract is void," excitedly states the lawyer.
"Excuse me?"
"The contract, Sir, it's void. You see, I did some digging and as it happens Mr & Mrs Francis passed away last year in a car accident. It was a drunken lorry driver on the interstate; the man was sentenced to 10 years. Tragic news of course, but fortunately it means that the contract is broken. No money can go to them, which means that-"
"Yes thank you Mr Burns. I believe it's sufficiently clarified now. Have you mentioned the contents of the document to my brother?"
"Um, no, Sir. Would you like me to?"
"No and I'd be grateful if you don't. E-mail me your bank details and I'll transfer your fee to you."
"That's quite all-right Sir. The um, other Mr Carter has already paid me more than necessary."
"Then thank you for your help, Terry."
"No problem Sir."

Mason hangs up the phone, wondering how he can break the news to Katy. How can anyone break such news? Especially when the whole reason she went with him was for her parents? And how she stayed there for 1 year without it being necessary? How he basically forced her to stay?
Just as he wonders about all of it, the woman herself enters the room.

"Mason, can I go with Cas into town? To get some coffee..."

 Her smile's so wide, eyes glistening with happiness that he doesn't have the heart to break it to her yet. She looks a vision in a white sundress; her hair in a braid over one shoulder and feet nestled in sandals.
"Sure. But stay with Cas and stick in crowds, okay?" he hesitates. Truthfully, with Cale having told him that Richard wants Katy back, Mason doesn't want her outside in the open without him next to her. Still he can't keep her captive like he had because that would make him no better. And besides, Katy sounds so happy. He can't deny her happiness.
"I will. Thanks Mason," she chirps kissing his lips quickly before rushing to find Cas.

 **************************

"So? Details," chirps Cas sipping her iced tea.
Katy blushes and raising her own drink to her lips before reciting her first orgasm experience a little nervously.

 ************************

"Wow!...And he actually let you take control like that?" exclaims Cas after.
"I mean yeah...Liz said it would help in keeping me calm and trusting him. And I guess, it worked because I really do trust him now. But I was so nervous to start off with!"
"Liz? As in Dr Liz?"
"Um..I-yeah, she's helping me," confesses Katy.
Apart from Mason and the two doctors, Katy hasn't told anyone else of Richard and is apprehensive to confess it all to Cas, even though Cas knows parts of it anyway.

 "Oh...Pretty isn't she?" grins Cas, causing Katy to break out into a smile.
"Yeah, she is. I have to admit I was a smidge jealous seeing how Mason and her as such good friends," laughs Katy.
"I don't blame you. But anyway, back to what we were talking about! Did you feel his di-"
"Uh, yes! But he had his clothes on and I still had my underwear," clarifies Katy blushing at how blunt Cas was.

 She gazes around the coffee shop to see if anyone is listening in on their lewd conversation. Thankfully, it's just filled with kids on laptops and a few crowds of women gossiping like her and Cas.

 "How big do you think it is? Holly says she heard it's like 12 inches. But I mean, come on, they don't really come that big unless they're pump-"
"I really don't know. I was kind of preoccupied. But big," mutters Katy cutting in again and blushing brighter.

 "Yeah, he is a Carter so I suppose it could be true...His hands are pretty large aren't they?"
"Um...I guess so...." replies Katy confused.
Cas notices her puzzled expression and grins.
"Don't you know what people say about guys with big hands?" asks Cas, grinning and trying to sport an innocent expression.
Katy slowly shakes her head not understanding, but when Cas's smile grows wider she suddenly realises it's probably something sexual.
"Oh God, Cas! You've got such a one track mind," groans Katy before they both burst into giggles.
"Anyway, enough about me, let's talk about you," says Katy as they settle down.

 *************************************