Chapter 5.

Chapter 5. (Not sure what the title should be)

A/N

Sorry for the dam late update. This chappie is quite boring but enjoy... I guess.

It kinda really sucks but I would greatly appreciate if you click that little star right there!!!! Thanks guys.

I'm surprised you've been reading this considering how much this story sucks, but whatever. I better get on with the dam story.

All in demigodishness and whatever the hell I need to say,

Anna.

Unknown's POV

I'm almost 100% sure that my plan will work. I need to hack into the Stark Towers' security devices. Tony thinks he's the best and the world's best computer genius. Is it so hard to get the fact that he's far second into his stuck-up pea-sized brain?

Yes! I hacked into the first camera. Then the next. I repeated this pattern using my Java Script Phishing ways. It wasn't that hard. I decided to bring a small enemy to the towers. Five of my best agents and hellhounds, attacking the tower from the main entrance. This will work amazingly, and I will finally recover the respect I deserve!

Third Persons POV

The avengers and the demigods we're sat around the meeting table, discussing the latest information on the 'monsters.'

"So Nico, have you gotten anything on the so-called Monsters?" Percy asked.

"I talked to my dad a while ago about it. He says that Hecate has not been visiting the Underworld lately and hasn't gotten any news on her from any of the recent dead," he replies.

But as he finished his sentence, there was a shadow that shimmered by the table, showing them what looked like a screen. "HELP! The Monsters are coming to the tower! Help!" A raspy voice screamed. Just as the message appeared, it disappeared. In the footage, there was a woman being choked and clawed by invisible hands as she screamed with her eyes wide. The Avengers visibly flinched at the sight of the video but the demigods didn't, as they had seen worse before.

"Does anyone know what kind of message this is?" Annabeth asked.

"I've heard of it before. It's a shadow message; it's easy to use but hard to summon. It's only ever used in emergencies." Nico replies with a deadly seriousness in his voice. "I've used it once when I called Bianca from the underworld after Will died."

"Who's voice do you think it was?" Natasha asked us out of curiosity.

"Hecate." All four demigods say in sync.

"Someone's trying to hack into the cameras!" Tony shouted. "JARVIS, can you get a view on the attacker?"

"Right away Sir," JARVIS, the AI replied monotonously.

"Guys, we need to be prepared for the attack. Get your suits on!" Percy shouted, being the leader he always is.

The team scrambled into their own rooms to get ready for the attack. Just as the team gathered in the meeting room, JARVIS sent an alarm to the Avengers' personalized ear speakers. "Sir, there is a man who barged into the entrance. He is currently in an attacking position."

The team used the secret security cameras and stalked the intruder. They had to admit, he was pretty good at his form of advancing. He was the only one who came to the sight.

"We need Clint hidden in shadows. Nico, can you do that? Clint, while Annabeth, Steve or I are distracting the attacker, you need to shoot a tranquilizer arrow. Shoot three in case. Natasha, Thalia, and Tony, you are for backup and luring the intruder into this room. Peter, can you shoot webs at him whenever someone is close to getting trapped? Once we've captured him, we can interrogate him by trying him in these chains that disable all powers." Percy says while holding up the chain; he got out of his suit. His natural leadership is oozing through his commands. Everyone nods, without doubt, knowing Percy is a born leader.

Just as they had expected, the intruder entered the meeting room theatrically. He kicked the door open, and fog blew out of nowhere. There was some rock music blaring in the background as he took off his sunglasses... Just kidding. He kicked the door open and took out his weapon, a spear.

A volt of electricity was felt in the air. That spear... It must be electric, just like Clarrise's Maimer. But luckily, the Avengers' team had Iron Man, the electricity guy here to save the day! In this fight, Percy would be slightly useless, if not harmful because electricity can go through water. 

"CODE WATERMELON! I REPEAT, CODE WATERMELON!" Percy shouted into the air. No one knew what he was saying other than the demigod team. The Avengers' looked at Percy like he had grown another head, and the enemy was looking at him with a similar expression. 

Annabeth had to somehow communicate with the team without letting the enemy figure out what it was. She had a small conversation with Percy using eye contact, and from the slight nod that Percy gave, it was clear that he had understood whatever Annabeth had just said. Percy closed his eyes, focusing on something. Just as everyone was about to start the fight, A small bit of water shot out of Percy's hand. 

Instinctively, the unknown enemy let a zap of electricity shoot out from his body. It hit the water perfectly, completely evaporating it. Percy then stared at the Avengers as to say, 'see!' and somehow, they seemed to have understood the message that Percy would do no good against him. Percy dug into his pocket and retrieved a pen and put it in front of him like he was showing it off.

"What are you going to do with a pen? Write all over me?" The enemy asked smartly with a strong British accent. 

"Huh?" Percy asked, confused. He wasn't really used to people speaking with a British accent so he only understood the words, to, a, and me. "I'm sorry, I'm not used to Harry Potter speaking to me," Percy replied back with a hint of sass. 

"PERSASSY!" Nico appeared behind the enemy out of nowhere. The enemy jumped in surprise when he heard the voice. "ATTACK!" Nico shouted. 

The enemy had been surprised for a few moments and the team used it to their advantage. Luckily, he seemed to return quite slowly. Percy uncapped his pen, turning it into its Celestial Bronze sword, Riptide. Recently, Poseidon had gotten it improved by adding a slight amount of mortal gold to make it harmful to humans too. After all, it's better to be safer than sorry in the mortal world. 

The moment the attack order was announced, all chaos broke loose.