chapter 5

JORDANS POV

I walked down the street barefoot these heels hurt like hell and i was tired of walking so i stopped on a park bench. I sat there for a while and took out my phone before realizing that it was dead now Damnit i needed a client. I sat and rested for a while before getting right back up, at least i was in the hood neighborhood, where most of them lived.

I went down the street and turned a corner walking through one of the neighborhood when a deep voice called me. I looked back and saw no one so i kept walking, i swear everybody on the streets know me. I heard heavy footsteps then a guy grab me from behind, i spun around to see one of my clients. He smiled, he was the perfect man for his wife but every other girl that fucked him ain't like his size, on the other hand i loved his money.

"Come with me" he said wrapping around me, i walked with him back to his house it was the only two story house on this block and he just inherited it, he used to be some crackhead on the streets but somebody hired him and he got way more money then anyone expected including a wife and four kids, now he just addicted to fucking me.

We reached his front door but i stopped,"Where your wife and kids?" i asked, he looked at me, but didn't say nothing. "Nigga im not fucking you if you got them in there!"

"In the shed i can make room you can lay down and take this dick" i stared at him a while, he pulled me around back and unlocked the shed filled with junk.

"You must be bout to let me stay in the house cause i need somewhere to sleep" he looked at me crazy, i rolled my eyes walking out, if you want some of this you need to have money and a place to stay!

"Fuck you too!" i heard him yell.

"You better shut that shit up I'll show yo wife our sex tape!" he closed the shed without a word. I smirked, on to the next problem, where was i gonna sleep?

I walked to a nearby motel, i kept they keys now lets hope nobody in the room. I took the outside stairs and reached a room, opening the door, some little girl started screaming do i shut the door and ran. I was out of luck, the streets were empty everybody was sleep only a few cars roamed...but i was ot here with them. I went back to the hood and sat on a bench i took the money and my phone and put it in my bra, in case someone did try to steal my purse I'd have the two most important things. At least for i once it was quiet and i could sleep , i laid out on the bench and used my purse as a pillow, for the first time i was forced to do this for the first time in years.

KENDAL

The charity event was over, i donated 5 million to kids clothes,shoes,food,toys, and toward.they education. I looked over at my coach and knew he was watching me which was a sign for come here, he had joey with him so i definitely wasn't going over there, they came up to me instead.

"What's going on between y'all two is unacceptable and i want it to stop" he ordered looking at me then him.

"Coach i told you I'm fine with working with him but im not being paid extra to make friends with my teammates, plus im sure joey here wants to explain something real important"  he looked at me confused, i smirked but then his face turned red, he was mixed so it showed alot.

"Nah coach its nothing i need to share honestly except you the best coach we ever had and i appreciate you" i shook my head laughing.

"You a appreciate his wife fucking you being the bleachers too" i mumbled turning away. Coach smiled patting his back, i tooked the bottle of wine from the serving platter and went to my car, they ain't need it anyway.

I swear i couldn't wait to go to new york for this super bowl, i was thinking about flying out earlier so i can relax, get a look around. Practice was everyday this week which made me not be able to.

I drove home  and took off my shirt throwing it on the couch, and plopping down and turning on the tv, i got everything and im still lonely as hell, it was good but it was bad but i was living and healthy which was the best gift i could ask for.