chapter 6

JORDAN

I woke up and hurried off the bench to Marco house, both cars were there so that meant he was home. I knocked five times before the door swung open revealing him, half sleep. I walked in sitting on the couch, he came and sat next to me. I'm surprised he was even up, it was 6 in the morning, still dark outside at that.
"I'm sorry" i said looking at him, he rubbed his face looking over at me.

"Don't be i tried to pressure you and that ain't work...at least you know how i feel about you..." I scooted close getting on his lap laying in his neck, he grabbed my waist.

"I love you so much and i just don't wanna mess up our friendship, I'll end up cheating or something and i don't wanna hurt you at all" he sighed, i felt his hands venturing down to my ass but i just let him, i was NOT gonna have sex with him until i settled down some. Who knows me and him could bring up a child together.

"Jordan shhh i understand it and i love you too boo bear" he said referring to a name i used to get called as a child. I smiled alittle taking in his scent, he smelled like a different type of cologne this time but it smelled perfect. I bit his neck getting off of him. "Don't tease" he said laughing alittle. I smiled racing up to his bed, i heard his heavy footsteps following behind me after a while.

We jumped in bed together, i took off most my clothes while he only had boxers.We got in spoon position and finally went back to sleep.

KENDALL

I looked over at my alarm clock and tapped the button, i drug myself out of bed and took a shower before getting right back in the bed. Ashely walked in there getting in the bed.

"Didn't i break up with your ass?" i said looking at her,she shook her head and smiled.

"I missed you baby" She reached out to touch me but i moved away getting under the covers.

"You let yourself out" i told her about to fall asleep again, i did not feel like going through no shit with her.

"So your coach is letting me come to the superbowl....he says we need more time together" She traced the tattoo on my arm l, i looked at her crazy.

"Why don't you get that there is no "we" i been broke up with your ass" She shrugged, this bitch was crazy.

"Don't act brand new Kendall i love you more than you think" I put my headphones in, her lips was moving but i wasn't hearing shit , i watched her finally get up and walk out. Bout time, i pulled my headphones off right when the door slammed.

Filler chapter