Chapter 10

KENDAL

The girl that was playing Joey was fine as fuck. She act like i didnt know what she was doing, now i know i'm his teammate and all that other shit but he chose her and its his fault he just got robbed of his card, he'll find out in a day or two. I looked back to see her texting and walking towards the elevator. I got in holding it for her, she was one of the baddest bitches i'd ever seen,and i usually liked the light skin girls but right now, brown skin was winning.

"Thank you" she said looking at me, she gave a quick smile before pressing the first floor even though i had already pressed it.

"So when you gone take me to the hood of Chicago...i could last ya know" she looked at me smirking.

"How about now Mr. kendal" she said, i bit my lip nodding we arent doing anything at the hotel anyway, i could sneak out for a little while.

"Now is perfect" i told her, the elevator opened and we walked out together. "I know most guys don't do this but drive my car, i dont know where we going" she looked at me surprised that i'd actually let her.

"How about we go get my car and then come back and you get in my car with me?" i shrugged nodding.

"Whatever you wanna do beautiful" i told her getting in, she plopped down in the passenger seat sinking back into the leather, she got comfortable before we drove off.

JORDAN

I was completely relaxed on the way to get my car, Kendal could tackle somebody's tooth out but he was so gentle and kind outside of the football field. This was kind of early but i was feeling some type of way. I didnt wanna rob him,and it seemed like the only thing i needed and wanted from him was attention.

I was so deep in thought that i hadnt realized we had pulled up to the parking lot. I walked up to it to see a parking ticket of 250$ for parking illegally or something. I sighed rolling my eyes and getting into the car, i blasted fetty wap while trailing behind Kendal, at least the hotel wasnt that far.

10 minutes later

Kendall got into my car and i drove off. Buildings began getting shaggy and tore up looking. People went from suits with purses and briefcases to people with bookbags or cheap fake coach bags everybody knew wasnt real. Babies stood in the roads dirty with their diaper droopy, crackheads roamed in search of money to use on their addictions and old men...well old perverts hollered at these young girls who walked past in booty shorts and crop tops or anything else that revealed alittle skin.

"You wanted the hood" i said looking over at Kendall, he just looked amazed. This shit was real as it gets.

"Damn" was all he could say, gazing out the tented window like a puppy who had finally gotten adopted.

I pulled up to my favorite diner getting out. I saw Kendall not moving. "Do i need to open the door for you?" i joked peeking inside the car.

"Nah...am i gonna get shot if i get out?" He asked looking at me unsure. I shook my head wanting to laugh. No bloods were out right now, it wasn't that late anyway and since they weren't out that ment no crabs were out either. I walked inside with Kendal close behind me.

"Oh shit lookie here!" Big T yelled from the kitchen. I rolled my eyes sitting where i usually sat, up to the bar part. Kendall slid next to me looking around. "Aye aye did she steal your money yet" Big T laughed trying to make a joke. I shot a bird at him reaching across the counter grabbing a menu for Kendall, i could feel his eyes glued to my ass. I plopped down in my seat giving him the menu looking at the tv. It was all fuzzy so i knew they probably ain't paid the bill for this place yet.

"So whats good at this place i see its soul food type stuff huh" I scooted closer looking at the menu.

"Yea i mean you might like the chicken and waffles...i been ordering that since i was little its pretty good if the cook likes you" he smiled looking at the picture they had up there.

"Do they like me?" he asked looking at me with that same worried look.

"Well yea Big T does alot of people do but Pop thinks you're the stuck up type since you're famous" I looked at the door leading to an office, It opened and closed revealing the owner of the restaraunt, a tall dark skin man with salt and pepper colored hair.

He was a sugar daddy for the younger wild girls and by young i ment YOUNG. I still remember when i was 11 and i came here for the famous chicken an waffles. He was younger then around his late 20's, and for the first time he tried to talk to me,pimp me out make me one of his hoes. All because i had developed earlier in the chest which gave me the shape most women his age wished for. I guess i asked for it when he tried to take me to his office, by wearing my pajama shorts and a tank top but who would've known he liked underage girls.

Nowadays everybody knows, he chases after the preteens and teens but no one snitches in the hood especially on Pop, if he went to jail there would be no diner, no good ass soul food cause the police would tear this place apart looking for evidence,and who ever had told would be killed soon as possible.

We made eye contact, he nodded his head at me looking over at Kendall and for some reason that made me scoot closer to him. He shook his head walking up to us.

"What y'all eating" he asked sizing Kendall He was already writing down my order when Kendall ordered the same thing i was having. He slid the menu over to Pop, turning to me. Pop gave Big T the slip of paper turning the tv to the sports channel.

Kendall began talking to me when Marco walked in. I already knew some shit was gonna go down