chapter 8

JORDAN(up in the mm and her outfit)

I drove to the rich part of town, all the big shots were here, i couldn't afford none of this but i could still act like i could. A couple guys watched me as i walked past i just smiled brightly at them. One guy was with his wife checking me out. I sat on the bench texting when some guy came and sat next to me smiling.

"Its a nice day out here" he said smiling, i looked up at him and gave a small smile nodding, he looked pretty rich i had to make my move.

"Uhm i got something wrong with my car...you mind coming to check it out?" He agreed and i got up walkin to a secluded parking lot, nobody was there, i opened the backseat for him and he slid in and i got in with him.

"This is broken...why don't you take your jacket off?" i pointed to something random in the car shit Marco had everything fixed up before he gave this car to me.

"Aight" he almost mumbled, he slid his jacket off placing it next to me, i felt around hitting jackspot, i slow slid his wallet out of the inside pocket and put it between my legs, he looked back at me before continuing doing whatever he was doing, i tried acting interested but i had already gotten what i wanted.

"Ain't nothing wrong with this thing?!" he said after 10 minutes.

"Well it was making some type of noise...maybe it was just me" i said looking down to see he was hard, i ran my hands through my hair knowing what he would probably want in return.

"So how you bout to repay me for wasting bout 20 minutes of my life" he said cockily, i shrugged i aint want shit to do with him now.

"I don't know why don't you handle it?" i got out my car, he grabbed his jacket getting out after me, he grabbed my arm. I reached in my purse and tazed his ass closing and locking my doors. I went back to the bench and sat down when a couple cars got out and let me tell you, i was glad i was here. The whole patriots team got out. Whatever his name was i think it was Joey got out and winked at me, i swear i wanted to melt. He started smiling at me but then i saw Kendal and it was like heaven up close.

Joey made his way over to me with the same smile, I saw Kendal checking me out from the distance. "Wassup baby" he said sliding next to me.

"Hey" i said softly, he grabbed my hand kissing it, he started biting his lip shit i was gone play his ass hard.

"You should come chill with us, we ain't doing nothing anyways" I was hoping he would say that too, i nodded quickly grabbing my purse and following him to the car.

"Wassup" Kendal said to me once we got over there, Joey gave him a look grabbing my hand, Kendal just smirked, he was so damn sexy and if i could I'd give him head right now in the car or out shit.

"Nigga you already picking up hoodrats from the street but shawty bad" One of the dudes said looking back.

"Shut yo ass up you don't fucking know me" i snapped at the guy, he just laughed, i wanted to taze him but it was a security guard there.

"I don't wanna know you" he snapped back, then laughed, Kendall jumped in.

"Last time i check you couldn't get a girl at all nigga shut yo ass up and stop talking shit before we have to go handle this shit" He got quiet and walked up to somebody else.

Joey just stayed quiet, i like how he tryna make me his and he said nothing to the other guy.

"Nice way of protecting yo girl" Kendall said sarcastically walking up, i looked at Joey.

"You scared of him or something" i asked looking him up and down, they was about the same size.

"Nah baby" he said quietly pulling me along, i sighed rolling my eyes, we went to different shops, the other players just watched while he bought me stuff.