Chapter 11

JORDAN

I quickly turned my head away trying to avoid eye contact with him. I already knew he was probably about to go off for his reason of liking me.

"You good?" Kendall asked looking at me strange. I just nodded still covering my face.

"Look who it is" I heard Marco come up beside me sitting down.

"Hey Marco.." I said forcing a smile on my face. Why now. Why when I'm on a date with somebody like Kendal he wanna show up to ruin it all.

"What you doing here" He said acting clueless, looking over at Kendal. He gave a fake smile looking back at me. I could see the craziness in his but no one else could of course.

"Kendal this is my friend Marco....Marco meet Kendal King" I said looking back and forth.

"Nice to meet you imma be here for a little while she just showing me around" Kendal said reaching out to shake his hand, but Marco just sat down. It was no reason to be rude. Kendal took back his hand pulling his plate of chicken and waffles towards him. I received my plate soon afterwards.

"So you coming back to my house after this right" He asked being petty, I could feel Kendal burning a hole in my face if only Marco knew he was embarrassing me more than anything.

"Well after i drop Kendal back to his hotel room i may come over" I told him cutting the waffle.

"Do yall got a thing together or something?" Kendal asked dropping his fork. He had finished his plate that fast and was probably still hungry them football players aint no joke.

"Yea just until i get enough money to move out" He nodded looking away. Not the answer he wanted to hear and i could tell.

"Maybe next time Kendal" Marco said getting up grabbing the cup off the bar.

"Yea maybe" he said drinking all of his drink looking at him. I felt bad that our first night out was ruined by a jealous friend.

"Imma catch you later" Marco said walking out with an evil smirk if i had it in me right now i'd throw this glass at his head.

"Are you ok" I asked Kendal looking over at him.

"Of course why wouldn't i be?" He said looking over at me.

"Well if you wanna go back to your hotel room we can i didn't know he would be here he gets overly jealous over me" i told him pulling out my wallet, sliding Joey's card across the bar.

"Yea my hotel would be nice" he said smiling and stretching. I already knew what that meant and i couldn't say i wasn't excited.

"Well if thats what you want" i blushed pushing my hair behind my ears. He just smirked this man knew he was fine. I got the card back grabbing my purse with Kendal following behind me. We got in and headed off.

KENDAL

We walked down the hall towards my room everybody had their doors open playing around and playing pranks on each other. I swear we all were some big ass kids. My room door wasn't open though. Aint nobody like Joey enough for it to be open in the first place.

"Oh shit king bout to get some!!!" I heard one of the players yell. I slid the card through making the door unlock letting Jordan in first, the room was dark and the tv was on, Joey was laid across the bed i said would be mine. He was such a damn drama queen.