012

'WRONG NUMBER'

chapter twelve

˚ ༘ ➳ *: ・✩゚:* ៚ · *·˚ ༘ ⁂

i wake up the next morning to daniel not next to me. as i sit up i see him coming out of the bathroom.

"good morning sleepy head." he says walking towards me and sitting on the couch. i smile.

"good morning." i say back in a sleepy voice.

"do you wanna go out for breakfast?" daniel asks me.

"sure. i just wanna put something else on." i say to him.

i run upstairs and change into back athletic shorts and a sweatshirt. i slip my vans on and run back down. daniel was already at the front door waiting for me.

"know any good places to eat?" he asks.

"of course." i say with a smile.

we head out the door and start walking. a lot of places are right near my house and in walking distance which was nice. i had decided that we were gonna go to a cafe a few blocks down from my house.

after walking for a few minutes we reach the doors of the cafe. we walk in and daniel starts looking at the menu. i come here pretty often so i already knew what i wanted. daniel had to look at the menu for a little longer before we both walked up to the counter and gave the girl standing there our order.

she gave us the total and i handed her my card. she handed us the receipt with our order number on it. we then took a seat at an open table. after talking for a couple minutes we heard our number. daniel jumped up right away and went to grab our food and drinks.

"this food is so good." daniel says.

"i know, thats why i love coming here." i say with a smile.

after we were done eating we went back to my house and we were chilling in my basement.

"i'm sad." daniel says with a pout.

"why?" i ask.

"because i have to leave tomorrow." he says still pouting.

i give him a sad face.

"but i don't want you to leaveeee." i say, dragging out my last word.

"i don't want to leave either, but before we know it we will be seeing each other again for the concert." daniel says.

"yeah." i say back.

for the rest of the day we cherished the time we had together. we had ended up going back to the little island and we went swimming again, but this time we had decided to let gemma and paige tag alone.

before we went to the island we had went to the diner for some lunch, gemma and paige had come too. later my mom had made dinner and we were all eating.

we had finished and went up to my room and talked. daniel then started packing up all of his things which made me sad because i didn't want him to leave. but i knew that we would see each other in a couple weeks which then made me happier.

daniel had finished packing most of his things until he was interrupted by a facetime call.

"hey, what's up guys." i heard daniel say causing me to turn around. i then heard all of the guys.

"so are you and lexi dating yet?" i laugh at who ever said that because i couldn't tell who had because of my distance from daniel.

"i'm sitting right here you know." i say to them.

"cool." i say , also realizing it was zach who was speaking.

i hear them yell back, i could then identify that it was zach who had said it. daniel talked with them for a little before turing his phone off.

"they drive me crazy." daniel says with a smile on his face.

i laugh at what he says. he then gets back to packing the rest of his things. i had sat there on my phone looking up to see what he was doing every once in a while. i looked up as he was standing his suitcase up.

"i'm finally done." daniel says with a sigh.

i smile at him.

"do you wanna go get some ice cream? because i think i deserve some ice cream for that." he says, and i laugh.

"ohhh, i love ice cream!" i say excitedly.

"okay, and it can be a little date before i leave."

"yeah." i say with a smile.

i grabbed some cash and then we left. we had gotten our ice cream and we were sitting on the beach. daniel had finished his ice cream ages ago,so when i had finally finished mine i jumped up and threw my trash out.

i came back over and sat down. we both sat there in silence staring out into the ocean. we sat there for a while, it was kind of like we were waiting for someone to break the silence, but neither of us did.

we both sat there taking the beautiful scenery in. we sat there for about twenty more minutes before daniel decided to break the silence.

"lexi?" daniel says.

"yeah?" i ask.

"i feel like i have known you forever, but it has only been a couple weeks. you make me feel a type of way i can't even explain other than the fact that you make me so happy when ever i see you, or even hear you. so will you make me even happier and be my girlfriend?" daniel says.

˚ ༘ ➳ *: ・✩゚:* ៚ · *·˚ ༘ ⁂

vote + comment

instagram

↳ holy_sweet_jesus

💫🪐✨🌙