Chapter 31*

"The girls are already in the room I'm sure." Marlon said in an angry tone as we walked down the hallway. Just being in the presence of Paul seemed to piss him off.

"Alright." Paul nodded, not trying to start anything.

"Here it is. You're passing the room." Marlon pushed past Paul as he went to open the door. Paul's blue eyes peered over at me. I sighed, knowing that nothing could change Marlon once he had his mind set about something.

Inside, Jackie had her foot on the bed as she was in the process of rolling down her stocking. Marlon looked a little too long, and Paul seemed to notice. Still, Paul kept his mouth shut.

"Can we go to sleep early? I want us to leave first thing tomorrow." Jackie announced as if anyone cared. "And Paul, no smoke breaks."

"Sure thing." He saluted his wife as he continued on taking off his clothes.

Marlon slipped off his shirt and walked toward our bed. In the process Jackie bumped into him before heading into the bathroom. Her hand ran across his abs. "Oh, excuse me."

"No problem." Marlon gave her his famous grin. I couldn't help but wonder what had gotten into those two. Marlon unbuttoned his slacks, but was interrupted by the knock of the door.

"Tell them no room service." Marlon announced, but at that point I was only wearing my slip. He groaned as he walked to the door and answered it. First he opened it a crack, then he opened it the full way.

"Judy." He smiled. "What a surprise."

"I just stopped over because..." Judy paused once her eyes set on us. Marlon didn't have on a shirt, his pants were opened and his  boxer shorts peeked through. Paul was only in his boxers, standing beside the beside table. His watch glimmered in the yellow lamp light as he removed his watch. I stood by the other bed only in my slip, and I was about to be in my underwear.

"What?" Marlon asked, then looked back into the room at us. "See something?"

"No... just uh." Judy blinked. "I think we'll get along with you all more than I thought."

I had no intention of getting along with Judy. Every time Marlon was around her I was engrossed with jealousy. Of course, at that time I wouldn't admit it. Not even to myself.

"What brought you over here, Princess?" Marlon asked with a risen brow.

"Well, I ran out of tooth paste and I was wondering if I could borrow yours." She smiled. Marlon nodded with a smirk, walking back into the room. His muscular back faced Judy as he walked toward our bed. After scavenging in his suitcase, he retrieved it. Judy looked as if her mouth was watering. As he walked back over to her, his pants looked as if it was hanging on for dear life.

"Here it is." Marlon handed it to her. "Make sure not to squeeze it too hard. It comes out pretty easily."

"I'm sure I'll squeeze it just right." Judy smirked up at Marlon. His eyes followed her as she walked over to the next room.

After shutting the door, Marlon joined me in the bed. I sat up with my back against the headboard and my arms crossed. My face showed exactly how upset I was. Marlon pretended as if he didn't see it, lying down beside me.

I sighed loudly. Marlon rolled over and turned his back to me. This time I sighed even louder, allowing my crossed arms to fall at my sides onto the mattress. One of my arms clunked Marlon on his back, causing him to sit up and look toward me.

"Will you watch it?" Marlon asked me in an annoyed voice.

"Will you stop watching Judy's ass?" I asked of him. Marlon blew air out from between his lips as his eyes rolled. With a clunk of box springs, his body laid back down beside me.