Chapter Eighteen

Marisol P.O.V

A couple days had passed by from when I saw my dad and I'm just been in depressed state lately, the words he said repeat over and over in my head making feel like I was mental as all hell. I got out of bed walking over to my closet picking out a simple hoodie and leggings for work and walked over to the bathroom starting my shower. I got in letting the warm water relax my muscles before I felt a pair of hands rubbing into my back "Hey" I whispered softly to him "Morning babygirl" Jacob said as he continued to rub my back with his hands. I grabbed the soap washing my body before giving it to Jacob to wash my back "You alright love?" Jacob said while he rubbed the soap bar into my back "Yeah just tired" I responded back as he rinsed my body quickly before doing the same to Jacob as I waiting for the soap bar I thought about how Jacob use to bully me as here I was in the shower with him. I grabbed the soap bar from Jacob's hand and rubbed the soap against his back letting bubbles spread all over his back as I did "Hey babe?" Jacob said with a shaky voice as I moved over so he could rinse his body "Yes?" I said as I started to lather my shampoo into my hair "What made you fall for me? Jacob said now taking over lathering my hair "What do you mean?" I said to him before putting my hair under the water washing out my shampoo while Jacob grabbed my conditioner putting some into his hands "I mean I bullied you. So why do you love me? Jacob said while lather my hair "because I always have loved you" I said confused on my own answer "Do you regret loving me?" Jacob said as he finished lathering my hair as I started to wash it out. I finished up and swapped places with Jacob now making him bend down a little to my short self so I could lather his hair "No I don't regret loving you." I said confidently "Do you?" I added as I finished lathering his hair and he rinsed his hair out while I grabbed the conditioner "No I don't" Jacob said as I lathered his hair while a smirk played on his lips. He rinsed his hair and I got out grabbing towels for him and I, I dried my body quickly making sure to dry my curls a little before walking back into the bedroom and getting dressed in the outfit I picked out and my black chucks. Jacob got ready while I did my makeup and left my curls be curls "Baby you ready to go?" Jacob yelled from the bedroom "Yeah I am" I said as I came back into the bedroom grabbing my purse and following Jacob out of the house towards his crotch rockets and got on putting my helmet on while he started the bike and he put his on before we started riding towards the mall.

Sunny P.O.V

I was stocking new caps while at work when I felt a sudden pain in my stomach which made me grab it breathing in and out. I felt the pain leave and I stood back up rubbing it as I checked the shelves but I felt another pain and this one was worse "Jeremiah!" I yelled as I crawled onto the floor which was wet with yellowish red water. Jeremiah ran over to me looking at the water below me "Oh my god baby." Jeremiah said while coming over to me and grabbing his cellphone out calling 911. Jeremiah got in front of me looking at my face as he talked to the dispatcher "What am I gonna do? We are only at 7 months" I said before feeling another rush of pain which caused me to scream. Jeremiah got off the phone grabbing my hands trying to get me to stand up "They are on there way babe" Jeremiah said while trying to lift me but I felt another pain which made me scream loudly gripping on Jeremiah hands hard in the process. Jeremiah sat in front of me instead of trying to get me up and looked at me "We are gonna be okay baby. Okay just breathe" Jeremiah said while blowing in and out which I started to mimic trying to calm my nerves.

Marisol P.O.V

Jacob pulled in front of the mall kicking his kickstand up and taking off our helmets to see Sunny being rolled out on a gurney. I ran towards the gurney where Jeremiah was "What the fuck is going on?" I said looking at them both "Meet us at the hospital! Sunny is in labor" Jeremiah said while they put Sunny into the ambulance "Okay Jacob start the bike" I yelled as I gave a quick kiss to Jeremiah on the cheek and ran over to Jacob who had started his bike again "What going on?" Jacob said as he put his helmet on and I did the same "Sunny is in labor" I said while pulling out my phone sending a quick text to our coworker to see if they could cover before I got on the bike grabbing onto Jacob as he sped out of the parking lot following the ambulance. I checked my phone while on the bike to see that our coworker would cover the shift of us. "Our coworker is covering our shift babe" I yelled above the sound of the bike to Jacob who nodded his head in response as we pulled into the parking lot of the hospital. Jacob parked the bike and we quickly got off taking our helmets off and running into the hospital to see Jacob in the waiting room "What's going on man?" Jacob said while giving Jeremiah a hug "Sunny went into labor at work and she has lost a lot of blood but they said she should make it but they don't know about the baby as she going into labor early." Jeremiah said while I gave him a hug "She's gonna be fine" I said hopping and believing that my words were true as Jacob and I sat down with Jeremiah who stood in front of us. Jeremiah paced back in forth for a bit before a doctor came out "Jeremiah?" He said while looking around the waiting room "That's me" Jeremiah yelled while walking over "Is everything okay?" Jeremiah asked the doctor who told him to follow him "I love you guys!" Jeremiah said which made Jacob and I say that we loved him too before he disappeared behind the swinging doors and leaving Jacob and I to worry about Sunny and the baby.