My Beautiful Boys

I stopped abruptly in front of a familiar boutique. With my simplicity and lack of fashion sense, I am definitely not admiring the clothes and denims plastered on the window and in the mannequins. I wasn't looking at the girls twirling with the dresses fitting them perfectly. I am looking up at the three god-like people advertising the brand of the clothes. One of the guys looks cheery and rather enjoying himself. He wore a denim jacket with ripped sleeves that hugged his muscular arms and underneath the jacket is a black tee, hugging his abs perfectly. His smile was suit with chain necklaces and a headphone hanging on his neck and a pair of faded jeans. The other one in the middle wore a black leather jacket, a white tee, and black skinny jeans that hugged his legs hotly. He has a serious but sexy expression on his face. The last one was unreadable but his clothing of a checkered long-sleeved t-shirt and denim jeans made him either look hotly elegant or cutely casual.

Some people who are looking at the big poster stops too and admire the three gods.

"I really like Winfield's smile!" Exclaimed a girl behind me.

"I think Eric looks hot!" The second girl behind me shrieked and then as they turned their gaze to the last guy on the poster, they both sighed, "Dylan's mysterious as ever. I wonder whether he's nice or not."

I looked up again at the poster and wondered too. Who are they really?

*

"C'mon! Just this once? Please?"

"I said no. It's too childish," I turned my back on him and heard a whimper like a dogs'. After leaving the mall to get my errands done, I wondered who those three really are. But now, I confirmed who they are...

"You never agreed to what I want!" I heard another whimper behind me so I spun around and I met a pair of teary baby blue eyes and a cute pout. I tried my hardest to suppress my sympathy and urge to hug him and cuddle him to death and eventually, I succeeded the biggest challenge of all : Endure Winfield Anderson's puppy eyes.

"You should go with him." A cold but velvety voice entered the kitchen and came out a stunning god wearing a plain t-shirt and PJ's that hugged his hips perfectly. I bit my lip and compared his structure to his picture on the poster at the mall earlier. Without the leather jacket on, Eric looks less intimidating but then again, his sharp green eyes tells me otherwise.

"I have tons of things to finish." I groaned.

"Like what?" Winfield asked with losing hope in his voice like a little boy.

"I need to study for my exams, I have to arrange your schedules for your photoshoots, endorsements, tapings, blah blah blah. I also need time for myself, mind you."

"Aw!" Winfield groaned, "Well, Eric can bribe you teachers so you won't need to take your exams, I'll hire a secretary to do the scheduling and you can have the time for yourself after this!"

I exhaled, exasperated. It's really hard to deal with a seventeen-year-old-hot-looking-but-childish-model like Winfield, same goes to Eric who does nothing but be silent and watch me intently.

Turning my back on them, I started to put away the groceries I picked up for these guys. It's hard being their childhood friend/secretary/maid/toy. Ever since my parents moved with my sisters to Mexico, I barely talked to them and see them and so, since they don't want me living on my own, they threw me into this pile of arrogant and selfish seventeen-year-old models who does nothing but take me for granted.

Even if I try my hardest to cover my ears and shut my world from Winfield's whimpers and begging, and Eric's silent but disturbing intimate gaze, I can't seem to keep my concentration on anything.

"Look, Winfield--"

I was stopped on track when a hand cupped my chin and then so suddenly, warm lips sucked mine making me breathless in an instant.

"And there goes my daily dose of pills." A pair of mesmerizing brown eyes gazed down at me and he released his hold on to me but it seems I am still imprisoned by that sudden kiss.

I felt the heat on my cheeks as I looked at Dylan Harris' unreadable but melting face.

"Damn it, he scored again." groaned Winfield, adding to his tantrum.

I was rooted on the spot and can barely move.

"Jesus, Elaine. You should be used to it by now." Eric muttered before leaving the kitchen. It's true and he's right. I should be used to the sudden events happening around in this house. Dylan suddenly kissing me in the morning with his messed sexy bed hair and Winfield draping his arms over my shoulder and he started to pull off my t-shirt above my navel.

"Winfield!" I shrieked and tried to push him but he locked me in place.

"Dylan got to play with you and I don't? That's unfair and you won't even go to the amusement park with me." He pouted cutely again, making him irresistible but I had to force him away. Darn these guys, I won't let them use me as their toy again.

"Winfield--!" I stopped when he sucked on my neck and his fingers played with my curves and stomach.

"Have fun." Dylan merely said and left the kitchen.

"Wait!" I tried to protest but Winfield quickly spun me around and pushed me down to the counter, kissing my lips passionately. His tongue traced my bottom lip and forced its way inside my mouth. He sucked my tongue hard along with his hands expertly traveling underneath my t-shirt and way up to my breasts.

I gasped and tried to catch air as he pulled away from the kiss and grinned at me, licking his lower lip. The cheery and gentle Winfield was gone and is now replaced with a hungry wolf.

"Okay," I whimpered, "I'll go to the amusement park with you."

His facial expression quickly changed into the childish one, "Really? Thank, Elaine! I'll ready the car and you fix yourself." He kissed my cheek and dashed off.

I was left in the kitchen with my shirt unfixed and showing half of my top and surprisingly, my knees felt like jelly from what happened.

I should be used to this confusing life ever since my parents lived with my sisters in Mexico. And frankly, I don't know my current situation: either a confused girl or a damsel in distress. I don't know what I am going to do --or truthfully speaking, I don't know what they're going to do to me.