| 𝐓𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐡 𝐒𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 ➪ 𝐂𝐚𝐥 𝐊𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐬 |

Start from the beginning

The Trooper with the orange sash around his shoulder approached and saluted, "No sight of Kestis, ma'am. But, we have captured more Wookiees than we expected we would."

"That will probably attract him then," I comment, knowing how Cal always likes to play the hero, "Place the Wookiee in lightly-guarded cells, and keep me in the loop. Cal will likely come to save them, and that will be his downfall."

He saluted once more, and turned to his troop, "You heard her! Get a move on."

As the Troopers began working, I felt a tug in the force. A need for meditation and rest, but there's no time for that now. Getting Kestis' lightsaber will definitely earn me a place in Lord Vader's personal troop, even though that's really not what I wanted. I wanted my green lightsaber back, and my master to teach me the ways of the Jedi, not the Grand Inquisitor teaching us the ways of the Dark Side.

          The tug kept pulling me towards some deep shrubbery. I had a bad feeling, but I kept going, "Hey, you two," I pointed at some Scout Troopers that we're lazily guarding the Wookiee's, "Follow me."

"Yes commander," they said in unison while immediately abandoning their post and following me through the dense undergrowth.

If it wasn't for my heavy robe and their hard armor, we would have tons of bug bites and sores from the Kashyyykian wildlife, "This is ridiculous," one of the troopers whistles at the sight, "Why would Lord Vader send us out here if there's not even a Jedi out here?"

I whipped around and glared daggers at him through my cone-shaped helmet, "Never talk about Lord Vader in my presence! Do I make myself clear?"

The two Scout Troopers stare at me in confusion, "Yes commander, but is there really a Jedi here? I mean, you can sense that stuff right?"

They obviously weren't too intimidated by my actions, which caused me to roll my eyes from underneath the heavy black helmet, "Yes, he's here, and he's only a Padawan still— not a Jedi."

We continued on, the sun beginning to skunk into the shadows below— nighttime taking over. The Troopers were beginning to get tired, and were just talking to themselves while I brought up the tail of the group, "Shouldn't we head back soon, commander?"

"Stop asking questions before I chop your head off and feed you to the Wookiees," I said in annoyance.

They were about to reply, but I silenced them with the force, "Shut up," I growled through gridded teeth, "He's near."

I released the two, and they immediately fingered at their blasters, "Where? Where is he?" they both mumbled out, both annoyed by my frantic force choking.

         I shushed them once more; creeping towards a tree. I could sense his fear. His will to destroy me. His want to avenge his Master.

        My Troopers were quickly wiped out due to his smooth turning and flipping; slicing them both through the chest with his gleaming blue lightsaber. I smiled a bit, and unsheathed my red one, "Cal Kestis," I commented while spinning around on my heel to face him. He hadn't changed a bit.

         He had black dirt mixed with sweat smeared all over his forehead. His bright orange hair was ruffled all over the place from combat, and accompanying him was a tiny droid,

          "Inquisitor," he hissed back, tightening his grip on his lightsaber; his droid beeping and chirping in fear.

"I was sent here to either capture or destroy you," I continued, spinning my bright red blade in my hand, "So either you can surrender, or you can die."