Started with a KISs?!

#KiWoon Version

PROLOGUE

"Baby stay by my side.......

And cut ! " the director announced. The're just finish shooting Son Dong Woon's part for the BEAST new MV for their 7th mini album "TIME".

"Dong Woon-ssi?(Ssi is use for formality)" the director called.

"Yeh(Yes), Director? Woonie asks.

"When you go back to your dressing room can you please tell Gi Kwang-ssi to be prepare because we're going to shoot his part a moment now". he said.

"Okay, Dirctor". he answerd.

"Kamsahamnida(Thank You)" the director said.

"Yeh (Yes) your welcome director". Woonie said and take his leave to the dressing room.

While on his way, he run up with one of the make up artist nuna (Nona or Noona is the way younger boys called in respect for their elder sister or girls older than them), he told her to prepared Gi kwang because his part was next. She just nod but asks him to wake up GiKwang first cause she had to talk with the staff assigned to the clothes.

Dong Woon just nodded and went inside. Where he saw Gi kwang sleeping like a baby in the couch.

He shook him to wake him up, but GiKwang just moaned letting out a cute voice.

Woonie tried to shook him once more but he started sleep talking.

Dong Woon lend closer to him to hear clearly what GiKwang was mumbling then suddenly he grab him.

"Woonie~~Woonie~~~ Your so Cute~~~

Woonie was stund. He was calling his name on his sleep and even think his cute.

Dong Woon tried to take off GiKwang's hand on him but his hold was too tight. He tried to shift their position to wake him but he fall to the couch with him instead. Their mouth meet.

Dong Woon felt his cheeks started to feel hot. Then he strongly remove GiKwangs hand around him and calm himself.

His heart beat so fast making him unsettled.

He look at Gi kwang he was still sound asleep. He reached his mouth that got a little cut cause by their fall earlier, He was close touching it when Yoseobie burst in and start calling Gi Kwang.

"GI KWANGAh!!! Oh Dong Woonie your here? Yoseobie asks.

"Y-Yeh, my part was done early and the director asks me to called up Gi Kwang Hyeung but he was sleeping soundly when I came here so I was worried if should i wake him up- he explained feeling uneasy.

"Oh, its that so. Don't worry Gi Kwang would not mind. YAH, GI KWANGA !!!! yoseob said and shouted out to Gi Kwang who automatically got up.

*********

Author's Note:

^_^ Kyahh..

I finally started making my own Fan fiction story of my favorite boy group..

Now while making this first part of KiWoon story I was so pleased. The ideas are overflowing inside my head..

I just want to apologize in advance for some typos and wrong grammars that you may have encounter in this story and to the following stories I made in the future.

So I hope you'll enjoy continue reading my story.

Reminder:

Everything you read in this story are all fiction created by my mind.

If their are similarities of the characters names of people, idustries and more it because I based it to the celebrities I adored I don't mean any harm to them. They were only my inspiration.

All the said events in here are created by me.

Thank You. ^_^