Ohh😅😳

Okay idky I get inspired by writing in the bathroom but ole well😂💀.

JUNGKOOK POV

It's been seven days, and I have 5 more to go. I haven't seen jin and Jimin for a while so I decided I wanted to see them. I was bout to walk out the house the taehyung tapped my shoulder and pointed at my belly. I looked down then said " oh I forgot that was the reason I was never outside in the first place 🤦‍♂️" then tae said " why was yhu going outside baby" * cringy alert * I said " because I wanted to see Jimin and jin I didn't see them in a long time." I said hugging tae with a baby face.

Third person pov

Taehyung thought " maybe I should throw a party with Jimin,jin,rn,suga,yoonie,hobi,,
And other ppl yeahhhh it's going to be a surprise oooh this bout to be funnnnnnn"

Jungkook looked at taehyung confused and mentally scared of the face taehyung was making 😂"umm taehyung" * tae gets out of his stance * " huh oh okay, how bout yhu call them and ask can them can they come over here. Hold up I have to use the restroom "

Taehyung went to the restroom and said in his head " why tf I never thought of a baby shower. Literal😤" after that taehyung called everyone and told them to say no when jungkook ask them to come over. After that he went in the living room where jungkook was.

Taehyung pov

"So bae what they say" when he looked at me I melted, " they said no 😭 all of them" jungkook said " aww I'm sorry baby." Look baby why don't yhu go to my friend house his name is Chan.Baekhyung is Chan boyfriend and he bout the name age as yhu y'all will be good friends I'm telling yhu.!!

Ik y'all said make it longer and stuff but after today when I write again imma make it longer cuz I got to eat 😳 bye bye