❤*💙1💙*❤

Jungkook POV

It jimin wasnt at the shop today but i really need to see jin i miss him. Btw im wearing this

I was walking then i bumped into someone

I was walking then i bumped into someone.i fell on the ground. Pretty sure my underwear was showing i was wearing panties. I heard a laugh. I look up and said " did you just laugh at me" the man looked shock because he noticed that im a guy " yeah im a man" said in a deep voice then the man talking to me said " eww homo. Go die".

No one POV

Some ppl just look at them. Some ppl just started to record it. Then jungkook said " you want me to die. And if i do die i hope u live with the pain and guilt of killing ir making some one kill their self. Youndtupid dumb motherfuvking bitch.i can wear watever tf i want when ever the fuck i want." Then the boy said " yeah just like i can say what i want" then jungkook started to cry then a lilttle boy came and told the bully "stop messing with him" and punched on his leg. The bully kick the boy off. jungkook punched tf out the bully and ran and to the boy that helped him and hugged him and said its okay. Taehyung and yoongi finally got out the crowd and went to jungkook and junho. Right when  taehyung reached  jungkook the bully came running to them with a weapon. Jungkook turned around scared then yoongi triped the bully and beat the hevean out of him. He going to hell why beat the hell out 👀. Taehyung pick junho up and jungkook and took them to the nearest hotel. Yoongi followed them. Soon as the get their junho started to cry after that jungkook started to cry the. Jungkook said while crying " dont cry if you cry i cry more " then tae sigh he didnt know what to do. He went in the bathroom and got two face towels and went to junho first and wiped his face.  Then went to jungkook and wiped his face. When he was done jungkook pouted. Then tae coo at how cute he was then said " wats ur name  and age " then jungkook said " my name is jungkook and im 20 " then tae nodded ans said " why was you crying. " then jungkook said. " that dude told me to kill me self and the bought memories back." The. Tae said " good thing yoongi beat his ass" then junho said " asss. Hahaha ass" the tae curseed his self out jungkook laughed but said " who is yoongi." Then taehyung said " he is sleep on the bed" pointing at the bed then jungkook said " oh i need to thank him" then taehyung said " did you have something you was supposed to go." And then jungkook said " my besite jin and jimin fuck- i mean duck definitely duck. I was supposed to met jin at his cafe." Then junho said " duck fuck duck fuck" then jungkook said " thats not a good word" the junho said " why you say it then" then jungkook put junho on his lap facing him snd said " because its fun and you will see why when you get older  like me" taehyung then said " wait you talking bout jin the JIN cAfe" then jungkook said " yess why" the tae said " ik him and i work their." Then jungkook said " how com i never see you" then he said " i work in the morning " the jungkook said " ohhh " 

Junho kept playing with jungkook on the bed. Tae and suga left to get jungkook some clothes. Junho called jungkook ' mommy alot but jungkook didnt carem.junho was sweet and beautiful. Soon tae and suga cam back. And gave jungkook this👇