Break Time

As they all drove back to their respective Basilicoms. On the rode back, we focus on Hound, Rom, Ram, and C-Sha.

C-Sha: Well, that was seriously tiring.

Blanc: *sigh* Well it's over, for the time being.

C-Sha: Yeah, but for how long. Those Decepticons are way different than anything else that has attacked Gamindustri before. They could attack everyday of the year if they wanted to. And we're already exhausted just from a few fights.

Blanc: Exactly. And that's also something that the people of these nations will have to fear day and night.

Blanc looks down and sighs at that fact. C-Sha pats her back and reassures her.

C-Sha: Don't worry, even if they do resort to that, we have a huge advantage on our side.

Knowing she's talking about the Autobots and the other friends, Blanc let's out a smile and nods.

Hound: Alright ladies, final stop.

C-Sha and Blanc exit Hound.

Blanc: Wait!? Where's Rom and- *Rom and Ram land in front of Blanc* *smiles* Ram.

Ram: We rode top!!!

Rom: It was fun.

Hound transforms and stretches.

C-Sha: So, how you doin big man?

Hound: A few bullet holes, some scratches, so basically. Just another day at the office. Were you expecting a visitor Blanc?

Blanc: No, wait what?

Blanc looks over to her entrance way to see the bigger version of Neptune waiting for her, also holding a weird object.

Blanc: *sigh* What are you doing, here? And what are you holding?

Neptune tells the story of what happened, how she got the object, and how she luckily defeated a Decepticon on the way.

C-Sha: So you stole some type of item from a cave, and was almost killed by a Con.

A.Nep: Aww cmon don't try to strip down my awesome story like that. But yeah, I did steal this thing, although I don't know what it is.

Neptune holds it out.

Blanc: Hmm, Hound come over here.

Hound makes his way over to them and Nep hands the device over to Hound. As soon as he takes it, it grows to fit his hands to the others astonishment.

C-Sha: What is that?

Hound: Well if I'm correct, I think what you found, is an Omega Key. But,  that....That shouldn't be possible.

A.Neptune: Why not? We seem to find stuff that shouldn't be here all the time. Why's this so different?

Hound: Well that's because these should only be found on Cybertron.

C-Sha: So something exclusive to your home world, but it's somehow found its way here. How's that possible?

Hound: Hmm, well it might have something to do with their creator, Sentinel Prime.

Blanc: Explain.

Hound: Welp, eons ago before our current leader Optimus, there was another Prime, named Sentinel. The Autobot council always said Primes could get out of control with their leadership at times. But Sentinel was totally different. He had all kinds of power and access. Pillars that could open space bridges to other planets that only he could access. And then *looks at Omega Key* the Omega Keys.

Ram: So what do these do?

Hound: Well, unfourtuanatly, I don't really know what these do. Except for one.

Blanc: One?

Hound: Yeah, there was one key that all Autobots and Decepticons knew about. One Omega Key that wasn't really a key.

C-Sha: What? Look, your really not making sense. What do you mean that wasn't a key?

Hound: There was one that looked just like all the other Omega Keys. But in reality, it was some device that activated the real key. The real key, or ultimate weapon was some Autobot titan named Omega Supreme.

Ram: Wait, so the key thing for this titan of yours, is that one it?

Hound: No, I doubt it. Beside the only one who knows all there locations would be Sentinel.

Blanc: And what are the chances that we could speak to him about it?

Hound: No chance at all. He's dead, last I heard from Bee, they resurrected him and he betrayed them. Started a whole battle through a city and ultimately our Optimus brought him down.

Blanc: *groans* Of course.

Hound hands the "key" back to Neptune.

C-Sha: Ya know, I just thought about this but, if the cons are after this Forge, then what what stops them from coming after this.

Blanc: Yeah, especially after your dumbass got caught with it already.

A.Neptune: I'm going to choose to ignore that hurtful insult to yours just so this story can advance.

Blanc: Whatever. But in any case, your right. One of them knows, all of them will know soon.

C-Sha: I know that look on your face Blanc. What thoughts are going on under that hat of yours?

Blanc turns to Hound.

Blanc: The Decepticons will probably start to look soon all over Gamindustri for these keys if there's any others. So, what are the chances you could make some advanced weapons for our guards and soldiers.

Hound: Sorry, but that ain't my specialty. I hold guns and fire em at the enemies head.

C-Sha: Any lost Bots to help with that sort of thing then?

Hound: Well, there's was one, but-

Hound takes off his helmet, places it on his chest and bows his head.

Hound: He unfourtuanatly passed some years ago. Name was Ironhide, loved to fight and fire guns off all kinds. Rest his spark.

Blanc: Hmm, well then, I guess until we can find anyone who can handle that job. *yawns* We should take the time to rest.

C-Sha: Yeah, honestly, I don't think I've been this tired since we first saved Gamindustri.

With that, Hound transforms into his veichle mode, and the other walk into the Basilicom.

Blanc: Hey wait-where are you going!?

A.Nep: Well, I'm going to rest just like the rest of you.

Blanc: No, find somewhere else to sleep and waste time.

A.Nep: Aww come on Blanny. Just one night.

Blanc: No.

A.Nep: Please.

Blanc: No.

A.Nep: PLEASE!!!!

Neptune drops to her knees and begins begging.

Blanc: I said NO!!!

A.Nep: How can you resit someone begging like this!?!?

Blanc: REALLY EASILY, NOW GET THE HELL OFF ME!!!

A.Nep: Please, I don't wanna walk back to Planeptune!!! Help a friend out!!!

Blanc: *eye turns red* FINE, SINCE YOU WANNA STAY HERE SO BAD, ILL HAMMER YOU INTO THE PAVEMENT SO YOU CAN NEVEE LEAVE!!!

Blanc summons her hammer and chases Neptune around the area.

C-Sha: *sweatdrop* Well, let's just go ahead inside you two.

Ram: Yeah hopefully Neptune won't be crushed into the ground in the morning.