An Announcement

Neptune: Okay, we ready?

Noire: Yep.

Vert: Yes I am.

Blanc: Yes.

Neptune: Okay, wait, where are the others, including the Bots?

Vert: They all said that they would be sitting in the crowd.

Noire: And the Autobots said that they would make there entrances behind the nations when you call their names.

Neptune: Oooh, but it would've been so cool to show up in front of our nations in them. *sigh* Oh well.

*Autobots P.O.V.*

Crosshairs: Uhh, why do we have to tell all these people that we exist. I would've that they'd all know that by the fact that were out in PUBLIC fighting em.

Drift: Some may not know, therefore as leaders. The CPUs must let the uninformed know of the situation.

Crosshairs: Whatever, I just wanna get this over with. Maybe search for some Decepticons and get my guns warm.

Hound: Hold on, there about to start.

Crosshairs: Wait, where's Bee?

*IDK P.O.V.*

Purple Heart: To all of Gamindustri. As we all know, war has plagued Gamindustri in the passed. War such as our past Console War. Now, our nations as well as Gamindustri face more than a new threat, but another war. As many know, a army of robots which we now know to be called Decepticons attacked all of our nation's. *Vert comes up and flashes the Decepticon insignia* Thankfully, there enemies of there alien war, known as the Autobots have come to help. And they will each help protect each nation. Lowee ruled by CPU White Heart.

The citizens of Lowee stand up.

Purple Heart: Helping protect Lowee, Autobot Hound.

Hound: *drives up behind Lowee citizens, transforms and hold gun in the air* HOOYEAHH!!!!

Purple Heart: Lastation ruled by CPU Black Heart.

Citizens of Lastation stand up.

Purple Heart: Helping protect Lastation, Autobot Drift.

Drift: *drives up behind Lastation people, transforms, plants sword in ground and bows*

Purple Heart: Leanbox ruled by CPU Green Heart.

People of Leanbox stand up.

Purple Heart: Helping protect Leanbox, Crosshairs.

Crosshairs drives up, transforms and shows his guns.

Purple Heart: Finally, Planeptune, ruled by yours truly, Purple Heart. Helping protect my nation, Bumblebee.

Bumblebee drives up behind her, transforms, and showed off his Plasma Cannon. The people of Planeptune look on in amazement.

Purple Heart: We are faced with a threat that could destroy Gamindustri over night. Any and all Decepticon activity will be investigated.

Little note here, when you see this * next to a event, its relevant to the story.

Leanbox 1st Event*

Vert: Ok, so this is one of the mines that people have seen Decepticons really flooding to.

Crosshairs: *transforms* I wonder why.

Onslaught: Where is it!?

Decepticon Soldier: I dont think its here.

Onslaught: It must be, the Forge has to be here! This mine was marked!

Vert: The....forge?

Crosshairs: It can't be.

Vert notices the confused look on Crosshairs face.

Onslaught: It's fine, we have soldiers in every nation. If it is not here, it will be found somewhere else.

Megatron: Onslaught come in.

Onslaught: Yes Lord Megatron?

Megatron: Have you found it yet?

Onslaught: Negative, the Forge is not here.

Megatron: Return to base, we will find it here. We'll tear it this place to the ground if we have to!!!!

Crosshairs: *transforms and opens door* Get in.

Vert gets in, and they hide while Decepticon forces exit the mine.

Vert: We must inform everyone.

Crosshairs and Vert drive back to Leanbox.