She's Back!

As I sit back playing MLB The Show, I'm interrupted by Big Nep basically busting my door down.

A.Nep: This is RIDICULOUS!!!

Me: Woah, what the hell is your problem!?!?!?!?

A.Nep: My problem!? Number one, you haven't updated this story that people seem to like in a year, and when you did, YOU BASICALLY WROTE ME OFF!!! I appeared in two chapters, and somehow just dissapeared? Come on, give me actual read time!!!

Me: Jesus, fine calm down! Look, I really loaded up the cast for this book okay!? I've got a lot of people to keep up with, but if it will make you happy, I'll give you your own chapter. Does that make you happy!?

A.Nep: Of course, who doesn't wanna read about me?

I roll my eyes.

Me: Whatever, anyway guys enjoy the resurrection of this book and this Adult Nep chapter.

...
...
...

*In the Desert*

During a mini battle, Adult Nep found a way to slip away with being seen by any enemies. Although, she had completely fallen off the radar now. She had been searching far and wide for a way to defeat the Decepticons. She'd searched caves, valleys, and anywhere she could go.

A.Nep: Oh man, this is getting really, really tiring.

She stumbles upon another cave.

A.Nep: *sigh* Do I reeeeaally have to?

Me: You wanted another chapter right? Now go!!

A.Nep: Fiiiiine.

Reluctantly, she goes into the cave.

*15 minutes later*

A.Nep: *sigh* Nothing, AGAIN!

But just as she is getting ready to turn around, she trips over something planted in the ground.

A.Nep: Owww, what....is.......that!?

After tripping over it lifts itself from the ground and stays floating

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

After tripping over it lifts itself from the ground and stays floating.

A.Nep: Wow, uhhh. I don't know if it's from their world or ours. Or if I should take it.

...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...

A.Nep: But it's probably something helpful to the plot of the story. So I'mma take it!

She runs up to it and snatches it. She frantically looks around to see if the cave starts shaking or any traps have been set off.

A.Nep; Huh, no rare item in the cave trap cliche? Well oh well, this is no time to be dilly-dallying. I gotta get this back to the nations for everyone to see!

Nep starts running toward Planeptune with said item in hand.

Can anyone guess what that is? ;-)