It's Time to Make

*Mohawk P.O.V.*

So I've been followin Drift around, and it look like they takin Noire to Planeptune. I think Ill alert Megatron.

*Timeskip Planeptune Basilicom*

Drift, Uni, K-Sha, and Noire had arrived at the Basilicom. Neptune and the others come out. Uni and K-Sha carry Noire out of Drift.

Neptune: Nepuu!!! What happend to her!?

Uzume: Is this why you wanted us to get Compa?

K-Sha: Yes! Where is she!?

Nepgear: We sent Bumblebee out to get her not to long ago.

Histiore: Yes, until he returns with her, tell us what happened.

Noire tells the, and soon enough the others show up, and she fills them in.

Compa: *finishes rapping Noire* Ok, you'll be fine, but Id let Uni and K-Sha handle the fighting for now, or at least until the stinging goes away.

Noire: Right.

Uzume: So, they want us dead so they can get help taking over the part of the world.

C-Sha: Huh, you think they'll come after us to?

S-Sha: Well, if we help them fight, the Decepticons wont attempt to spare us either.

I.F.: Well it doesn't matter. If they want to bring the fight to us, we'll just bring an even bigger fight to them.

Nepgear: I just though of this, but how many people know about your existence?

Crosshairs: Probably not that many.

Bumblebee: Then they should know.

Uzume: Bee's right.

Vert: Yes, we cannot leave our citizens in fear.

Blanc: So when should we tell them?

Histiore: I believe tommorow would be appropriate. We shall all gather here, and gather the citizens of each nation, and we will tell them what is going on, and who is assisting us.

Little did they know.

*Mohawk P.O.V.*

Mohawk: Hehehehe

*Decepticon and Arforire HQ*

Onslaught: Shall we launch an assault on them tomorrow Lord Megatron?

Megatron: No, they are all aware of our presence. They will feel our wrath when I necessary. Until then, Barricade come in.

Barricade: Yes Lord Megatron, I am en route to Mohawk's location.

Megatron: Good, remember. Bring Mohawk back in one piece, understood?

Barricade: Yes Lord Megatron, it will be done.

*IDK P.O.V.*

IF then notices a green motorcycle.

I.F.: Wait a minute, when did my bike get here?

They all turn to notice the motorcycle.

Mohawk in thoughts: Barricade where are you!?

I.F.: Ehh, I'm sure its nothing.

E-Sha: Eek!!!

S-Sha: E-Sha, what is it?!

E-Sha: O-o-on the seat!!

They all looked at the seat of the bike and noticed a familiar insignia.

Uni: Wait a second. DECEPTICON!!!

Mohawk: I'm out!

With that, Mohawk sped off.

Nepgear: We can't just let him get away.

Bumblebee then transforms and drives after him.

*Mohawk P.O.V.*

GREAT, not only did I get discovered, NOW I got some wanna be bumblebee comin after me!

Mohawk: Barricade, I don't know where you are, but I got discovered and got up out of there. And now one of the Bots are comin after me.

Barricade: Affirmative. Retreat to headquarters, I will handle the Autobot.

Mohawk: Right.

Soon I pass Barricade.

*IDK P.O.V.*

As Barricade was driving he noticed a familiar black and yellow car driving down the same way Mohawk went.

Barricade: Autobot.

Barricade turn into the lane Bumblebee was driving in, and crashed into him. Making both transformers fly into the air while transforming (sounds familiar dont it).

Barricade: Surrender on behalf of the CPUs and the Autobots, and you may be spared.

Bumblebee: *gets in battle stance* Yea, that ain't gonna happen.

Barricade: Then you shall be exterminated.

*Back at the Basilicom*

Neptune: Ya know, we should go after them and help Bee out.

Hound: I with that. I haven't got to shoot anything in a while.

Uzume: Then what are we waiting for, lets go!

They all chase after Bumblebee. When they get there, they see-

CPUs and G3rd: Huh!?!?!

Bumblebee was already busy fighting some other Decepticon. Bumblebee delivered a punch that sent him straight to the ground.

Blanc: Should we help him?

Crosshairs: Nah he got it.

Hound: Besides, that Decepticon and Bee really dont like each other.

Ram: So there like, rivals then?

Hound: Yep.

The all look back at the fight to see Bumblebee taking a kick directly to the face, followed by a punch to the face. Bumblebee then gives Barricade a uppercut, and with the time he throws on the mask.

Vert: Uhh, should we help him or-

Crosshairs: Oh no.

Drift: When he throws on his battle mask, it is wise to let him handle the situation.

Neptune: Huh, a small change of personality when a physical change happens. Sounds familiar.

Sure nough, when they look back at the fight, they see Bumblebee kick Barricade against a wall. He pulls out his plasma cannon and fires at Barricade, who moves out for he way just in time. He transforms and drives off before taking anymore damage.

Noire: Impressive.

Bumblebee: *flips mask off* You damn right!!

Histiore: Thank you, but I believe it is time for all of us to get ready for tomorrow. We will let everyone know what Gamindustri's situation is with this new threat.

With that, everyone returned to there nations, prepared to inform there citizens the following day.