"Drop the chair and go nah." Adeola said.

"Proprietor told me to give the owner, not drop it."

"Pele oh. Proprietor's daughter." Someone replied.

"Thank you oh, Proprietor's servant." I said and hissed. As I dropped the chair and was about walking out, I met Daniel in front of me as I turned.

"That's my chair."

"Oh.." I simply said and handed it over to him. I just felt uneasy somehow.

"Good morning." He said to me.

"Morning." I said and walked towards the door. Then, suddenly I turned back as I remembered I left my pen on the table directly in front of me. B class ehn... If you forget your pen there, they'd steal it within minutes and they'll argue with you with evidence to show you it's not your pen.

But instead, walking into the class, my eyes wandered to the back and it met with Jared's. I don't know why but I felt a rush. I've not heard from him for a while. Not like we're friends tho, but at least... Forgetting about the pen I came for, I walked out of the class.
.
.
.

After eating and reading a bit, I decided to check on my WhatsApp messages. I only scanned the messages. Yes, I do that a lot whenever I'm stressed out and too lazy to reply. That's why I decided to switch off my read reciepts so people won't know whenever I read the messages but haven't replied.

Still going through the messages, I saw a message from an unknown number. I checked the person's display picture and saw a beautiful red rose. Damn! Many of us these days don't use our pictures as DP again, most especially on WhatsApp, including me.

I read the person's message anyway, but I didn't ignore. Why? Because the person sent "Stalker." Like really? Who does that?

Well, I'm not surprised, because my WhatsApp status, I typed "I don't talk, I stalk." Probably that's what the person saw that made he/she call me a stalker.

"... And who could I possibly be stalking?" I replied. Within a few seconds, he/she replied.

"Me, duh🙄"

"Awwwn. I'm stalking a stranger? Oh please, don't feel too important in my DM😂"

"And what if I do feel important in your DM😏"

"That's why WhatsApp blessed us with the block option."

"Mad oh😂😂 Calm down jor."

"I never said I'll block you nah😂😂 Just telling you.."

"Uhn😏 I see."

"Yeah... So who is it?🌚"

"So... I heard you asked of me from a friend?"

"Who are you🙄?!"

"Your crush."

Could it be... It's gonna be either Demmie, Daniel.. or... Jared?! Jared??!!!

"My crush, who? Neymar Jr?🙄"

"You wish😏 It's Jared."

My heart skipped a beat. I waited for about a minute before I replied. He called himself my crush? Like.. how did he know? Did Daniel tell him? Daniel didn't know I had a crush on him, did he? He could have just guessed. Really? Could it be Lydia? She was the only one I told about Jared. Oh My God, I'm so confused.

"Oh..." I simply replied.

"Yeah😏"

"Why the smirk face emoji tho?😒"