A little while ago, you opened a conversation in attempt of making him feel better after the fight between his brother and him. But much to your disappointment, he was not in the mood to talk with you, making him raise his voice at you and speak harsh words.

"Hah...", you panted and fell on your knees. You held on your neck and tears never stopped flowing from your eyes. Your chest continuosly went up and down in a fast pace. "Breath.. Need.. to.. Breath..", you panicked as your chest tightens up. "Breath...", your body collapsed on the floor and you tried standing up, but the lack of oxygen and the lack of strength were a hindrance.

"H-Help..", you tried shouting and heard heavy footsteps and voices outside you.

"Rengoku-san, this isn't the time to be eating potatoes, we need to find
(Name) immediately!", Shinobu panicked and saw Genya.

"Shinazugawa...", Himejima approached Genya and asked if he had seen where (Name) is. When Shinobu heard of this, she immediately went to your room.

"(NAME) I FOUND THE CURE SO--" Shinobu fell on her knees as she saw your body lying on the floor, surrounded by petals of flowers, your hands were still on your neck and still breathing. "Kocho, how is she--!", Mitsuri's eyes widened as saw her state. "(Name)-san! Stay with me, can you hear me? Stop joking around, you can't be serious aren't you? I finally found the cure!", Shinobu held on your body and shook you.

"B..r..." You tried saying.

"Kocho, that is impossible dying because of unrequited love?" Uzui said.

'Ah? Unrequited love?' You spoke inside your head.

'I never thought, dying like this. How pathetic..'

"S...Stu...." you tried speaking again.

'I would rather die fighting against a demon, than this stupid disease. In the first place.. why was this created anyways?'

Tears.. Tears once again fell from your eyes, the beating of your heart started to become weak.

"(Name) the cure is.. The cure is to confess to the person you love! Though I am not sure if this is true, but confess now!", Shinobu panickly said while shaking your body. You were surrounded by the pillars and Tanjiro and the three boys, Genya was there too.

'Ah...Now that you mentioned about confessing, I kinda remembered a story that my mom told me when I was a child'

You allowed your hand to freely fell on the floor.

'A girl... whose disease were similiar to me..'

you averted your gaze to the people around you.

"Oi... You can't be serious", even Sanemi said.

You gave out a light chuckle.

'A disease called Hanahaki, caused by unrequited love and the only way to cure is to confess, if not, then die'

"I can't believe she has the guts to laugh in this state.. H-Hey kid... stand up already", Obanai said.

"(Name)-san..." Shinobu held on her hands and cried. "I'm sorry.. If only.. If only I alreadly found out earlier, I could've cured you..", Shinobu cried.

"I.. already.. knew about it.. I knew..."
you managed to speak out.

"I knew... but still.....c-chose to deny that... it was.. not.. true..." you spoke out and coughed more petals, making the others panic. "H-HEY STOP SPEAKING YOU DUMBASS!", Inosuke butted in.

You smiled. "C-Can... I.. atleast confess?", you asked, staring at the ceiling, your eyes becoming less alive, you heard a whimper from the room. Mitsuri, started to cry on Obanai's shoulders, while Obanai was trying to not look at you, afraid of crying. Yes, you were close with the pillars, you trained under the sound pillar and began to be close with them, that's why there's a large bond between all of u.

"G-Go on...", Shinobu sniffled.
"(N-Name)-chan..", Zenitsu cried and grabbed Tanjiro's haori and cried.
Meanwhile, Genya was staring at you, slightly shaking, he never knew you had a disease. It always look like that you were healthy, plus you were always smiling. His hands were visibly shaking 'who is the boy that she feelings for?' questions popped in his mind.

"Tha...nk you..." they heard the girl said.

'How stupid.. dying because of this disease'

You breathed deeply, and closed your eyes.

"I love you, Shinazugawa Genya"

'How stupid, dying because of love'

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Yeyyy!! Angst! I apologize if its super looong! Hoped you enjoyed T^T

Edit: YALL REMEMBER TO WASH YOUR HANDS AND TAKE CARE

 HORONIGAI [KNY ONESHOTS]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara