"S-S-Shinazugawa-san! I'm sorry", you immediately stood up and bowed down to him. The man that was standing before you, blushed and looked around nervously. Scratching the back of his neck, he slightly bowed down and apologize to you, then walked past beside you. His voice was kinda rough, so you thought he was angry. You watched him left, until his figure disappeared out of your sight. You sighed and began making your way towards your room. On the way, you felt your chest tighten up.

'Why does it has to be now?' You asked yourself inside your thoughts and hurriedly ran towards your room, while your hands were clenching on your chest. As you slammed the door open you immediately went inside and closed it, then vomited. You held on your stomach tightly and your throat, your eyebrows furrowed and your eyes shut. As you opened your eyes you saw the petals, scattering on the floor.

'Seriously... what's the deal with this petals?' You thought and started vomiting again.

"It gets worse every single day..." you managed to speak between your vomiting.

"Moshi, Moshi (Name)-san, its time for your medicine, I'm coming in!"

"N-No, wait Shinobu-san stop!"

But it was too late, she opened the door, revealing her smiling face. As she opened her eyes, she was shocked at the sight.

"(Name)-san, what happened? Did you scattered petals here? You know you're not a child a---"

She got cutted off as you started vomiting petals, her eyes widened.

"H-Hey.. Shinobu, mind helping me out a bit?", you nervously laughed.

After telling her about your condition she can only shook her head and sigh because she doesn't have any knowledge about this disease. But, she promise that she'll search on the old books and see if there is an information about it.

As you were once again walking around, but this time you were on the garden. You saw him again.. You rushed towards him and tapped him on the shoulder. When he turned his head towards you, he held an irritated expression.

"What the fuck do you need?", he growled. You smiled nervously, thinking that he may had a bad day or got a fight with his brother. "U-Uhmm.. Are you alright?", you asked the boy. "It's none of your business, fuck off", he replied harshly and looked away from you.

It seemed like an arrow has struck your heart. You were refraining the tears to fell from your eyes.

"E-Eh... I just want to make you feel better" you said.

"I don't need your help" he replied and you nodded and left.

Months passed, whenever the both of you crossed paths he would hurry up and not look to your eyes. When you make up a conversation, he would do all costs to end it. Whenever the two of u got paired up, he would distance himself from you and won't bother looking nor talking to you. And on these past months, the unknown disease that you have.. got worse.

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

Here you are, running towards your room once again. You vomited petals and the tears fell along with. You can't handle the pain, the pain from your lungs, the pain of your body, the pain when you vomite and mostly.... The pain of loving him.