"Same...I felt like fucking queen with Cortez. Our vibe was just amazing. And then I get depressed and boom everything is ruined." I said looking down.

"It's my fault." We both said making me raise one eyebrow.

"Bitch what." We said at the same time with the same look on our face.

"No stop. How is it your fault Valencia?"

"I don't know maybe if I was home more..." She said looking at me. "Maybe if I gave him pussy more he wouldn't have stepped out."

"Shut the fuck up before you piss me off. Cause you sound stupid as fuck and I should slap you." I snapped rolling my eyes extra hard.

"Okay bitch damn. Just a thought." She said chuckling. "Do you gotta be some damn blunt."

"When it comes to you yes. I gotta slap some sense in you sometimes."

Her phone ringed so she looked at it and got up. I was about to pour some juice when somebody knocked on my door. I put the cup down and started walking towards the door.

"Who is it!"

"Me." Black people.

"Whose me?" I asked laughing looking out the peep hole. "Hey Mark." I said wrapping my arms around his neck.

"What's up." He said chuckling wrapping his arms around my waist. "Damn you decorated last time I was here."

"Yea...I added a few things you noticed."

He shrugged, "Yea. Why wouldn't I?"

"I don't know. I'm just shocked, but our date isn't till 6 sir."

"I mean...I got a meeting around here so I just stopped real quick. Wanted to see my baby girl." He said pinching my cheeks. "Since you finally gave a real nigga a chance."

"So Tori."

"Cortez."

"Touche."

"We're coo. When I hit you up we were having our problems. Tori is crazy as fuck."

I chuckled, "Yea I know. You ain't check on me. Why?"

"I did." He said looking at me weird.

"You did not."

"Somebody took me off the fucking visitors list."

I gave him the really nigga look. He chuckled, "I'm here now right...and I'm here to stay."

I smiled, "Is that right. Even when I piss you off."

"Fasho..." He said kissing my cheek.

"Awnn look at the happy couple." Valencia said as we swayed back and forth.

"We not a couple." We both said causing me to scrunch my face up. "We figuring shit out."

"Mm okay, I like that. But I gotta go." Valencia said kissing my cheek. "Bye Mark."

"See ya." His phone started to ring, I saw it was Tori so I tensed up and eyed him.

"Wanna get that?"

He looked at me, "Hold up right quick."

I continued to pour my juice and nodded, "Mhm..." I grabbed my phone and looked at the text Cortez sent me and nibbled on my lip.

Shit, call me. I can explain He texted making me sigh and shake my head.

No need love...do you I replied than stuffed my phone in my pocket.