Edward comes out onto the balcony and looks at me.

Edward: Kaileigh? I just want to thank you for doing this and I apologise for the way I've been treating you lately.

Me: ( I GROWL) I'm not doing this for her or you, I'm doing this for Jacob and his pack and to protect my family.

He nods, sighing before climbing back into bed with Bella. Then all of a sudden, I see Victoria flying from tree to tree in the forest heading in this direction.

I hop onto the railings holding onto them.

Emmett: KAILEIGH!! What are you doing?!

I ignore him and growl.

Jasper: Kaileigh? what's wrong? Do you see her??!

I nod and growl as she gets closer, I dive off the railing flying through the air, before knocking her to the ground and choking her, My eyes darken and I feel my fangs coming out. She turns us over and manages to push me off before sprinting away, and I run after her along with Emmett and Jasper. As we practically fly through the forest, Alice, Rosalie and The wolves go back to the house and take over as we make chase after Victoria.

I growl sprinting faster, than Emmett and Jasper before bouncing off every tree in my way before flying through the air and tackle her to the ground as we roll around before rolling off a cliff as I repeatedly punch her trying to rip her head off, I wrap my arms around her body before practically crushing her and I tear her head off her body dragging her out into the open and setting her body on fire before raising her head, as Alice, Rosalie and the wolves howl and cheer applauding along with Emmett and Jasper. I drag Victoria's head around by her hair and take her head back to the house before putting it in a box and going to the wolves home and knocking on the door. To my surprise, Jacob open's the door. I hand him the box.

Me: I told you I'd kill her myself for you.

His eyes widen.

Jacob: I didn't think you were serious about tearing her head off and putting it in a box for me.

I laugh. He drops the box and gives me a hug.

Jacob: Thank you, Kaileigh. Honestly, You really are the best friend I could ever ask for.

I smile. Before nodding and running back to Bella's to meet everyone. Emmett instantly pulls me in for a hug.

Emmett: I'm so glad you are safe, You could've been killed by Victoria. You should've warned us that she was here instead of diving off a railing to fight her midair then tore her head off in the forest, Even though what you did was pretty sexy.

I chuckle and kiss him.

Jasper: You really are an amazing fighter I gotta hand it to you. I'm honoured to have a sister such as yourself. I really am.

He bows his head before embracing me in a hug. Edward looks down as we are all now on the ground as he cradles Bella in his side under his arm. He nods his head at me and smirks slightly. Before I glare at Bella, Charlie comes out complaining about the noise.

Charlie: What the hell is going on out here?!

I snarl and Emmett and Jasper are at my side with a hand on my shoulder as Rosalie stands in front of me.

Me: I just saved your monster of a daughter Charlie, even though I don't understand how she was strong enough to kill my mother who was also a Vampire and A Witch, But she couldn't kill VIctoria. Strange isn't it?!

He glares.

Charlie: Oh shut it will you?! Thank you for saving Bella but fuck you and get away from my house.

My eyes go dark, just as I am about to jump back up onto the balcony. Edward flies down growling.

Emmett: Edward, Charlie If I were you, I'd back off and watch how the hell you speak to my girlfriend!!

But it's too late before I am rolling around on the ground with Edward as he is on top of me trying to choke me Before I grab him by the neck holding him in the air before throwing him at the walls of the house.

Me: I killed Victoria Edward! Don't think for one second I won't kill you, Bella and Charlie either because I will!

He crouches down at the ground with his fangs out.

Me: Okay, Edward. I've given you, your chance to back down but now you've given me no choice. You reap what you sow. Bella, Charlie you're next!!

Before I can kill Edward, Emmett and Jasper are holding me against a tree to stop me getting at Edward, Whilst Rosalie and Alice hold Edward.

Emmett: Baby, calm down!

Then I feel a flush of calmness running through me and I thank Jasper. He nods and smiles. I laugh at Edward, shaking my head before we all head home. Esme and Carlisle are sat on the couch in the living room waiting for us to tell them what happened.

We tell the story.

Me: And then I tore her head off and delivered it to Jacob's home and I set fire to her body, Then Charlie was being an ass after I saved Bella from Victora, Putting my ass at risk of getting killed, so he was being a dick, Then Edward randomly tried attacking me and I beat his ass to and nearly killed him, But thanks to Emmett and Jasper. They calmed me down.

Jasper looks at Carlisle and Esme.

Jasper: She is one tough vampire, just as tough as Emmett I'd say.

Everyone smiles.

Carlisle: Thank you for doing that for Edward and Bella even though you didn't really do it for them you did it to protect us and the wolves along with their pack. So Thank you. Even though Edward decided to ruin the moment by behaving irresponsibly. But thank you, we are grateful.

I nod.

Me: Right I need to get these clothes off so I'm gonna shower because I stink of Victoria's blood and Wolf and Lighter fluid.

Everyone laughs and Emmett smirks and does a dance with his eyebrows. I sigh, Grabbing his hand before dragging him with me.