17.0

hello hello! just want to take a quick second to thank all of you for your continuous support on this story! however, since school has started back up my availability to write is not as great as it has been in the past. this quarter i have a shit ton to do to prepare for the teaching program, so i need to focus on my classes rather than this book. that doesn't mean i'm not writing, i'll still be writing this book all the time, but the time i have to write will be limited.

what does this mean? it means that my updates will not be that frequent (but are they really that frequent ever). i have no time stamp on updates, just that it'll be on a saturday's. i will still be active on here, so feel free to message me with any questions and i'll definitely get back to you within 24 hours!

i hope you guys understand that school and my education is my number one priority. i love writing and i love raura, but sometimes they have to sorta sit on the back burner for a bit. i still have big plans for this story and as of now, i do not see myself ending it anytime soon :) so stay with me folks!

also, who knows, maybe i'll still update this as frequent as i have been. it just depends on my work load in school. this could be all for nothing, ahaha.

i'm done now, enjoy <3

Back to the Beginning | 17.0 |
| Laura Marano |

| A Few Days Later; Tuesday: April 9th, 2019 |

Looking up from my phone, where I currently had the walking directions to the venue, I see three older teenage girls sitting outside a cafe, wearing The Driver Era shirts and one girl wearing their bucket hat Rydel sells on her website. Ross and Riker oh so desperately needed more throat coat tea, but of course, we ran out. I offered to run to the nearest CVS and pick them up some. It was only a ten minute walk away form the venue tonight in North Dakota, so I decided to make the walk instead of Uber. Now, on my way back to the venue, I have a small paper bag with two boxes of throat coat tea, and a redbull for Rocky to mix with vodka later.

"Hey, I love your guys' shirts! And your hat." I say as I got close to them. The three of them all give me a smile. One has brunette hair that's curled, one has dark purple hair that's straight, and the blonde one is wearing the bucket hat. They all had their makeup done and bit smiles on their faces.

"Thank you." The brunette says. "Do you know who they are?" She then asks. The blonde one eyes me curiously.

"Wait, you look very familiar." She says. I scrunch up my nose.

"Um, yeah, you might have seen me before." I brush off her words. "Are you guys going to their concert tonight?" I ask, pointing to her shirt.

"Yes!" The purple hair girl cheers. "These two have been fans of them for literally years and ever since they switched groups I've become hooked." She explains.

"Have you two seen them live before?" I ask. "They put on the best shows."

"Twice." The brunette says. The blonde gasps. I look at her with wide eyes.

"Hold the fucking phone, I know who you are." I furrow my eyebrows at that. She rolls her eyes and looks at her friends. "She's the girl that's been with the boys all tour. You know, the clingy one in most of Rydel's videos lately?"