11.0

Back to the Beginning | 11.0 |
| Laura Marano |

| Sunday: March 10th, 2019 |

Softball was in full swing. Literally. I don't ever play it because I'm not athletic whatsoever ever, so Gordy thought it was the perfect time for me to practice my action shots on his camera. The only problem was that the camera seemed to focus on a certain shirtless guy out in the field. Halfway through the game I had to go through and delete half my shots because they were all of Ross. Ross and I have decided to keep things quiet. We told Rydel our situation and she completely agreed to keep it quiet for us. We weren't necessarily going to sneak around, we were going to act normal and just have everybody figure it out on their own time. I told my parents yesterday about moving out to California. They were so happy for me for finding happiness, but a little sad that I won't be a half hour away from. After baseball I was going to tell the rest of family I'm moving out here.

Everyone slowly caught on about Ross and Jaz's breakup. He didn't come right out and tell his family, they just sorta asked where she was and he replied with an easy, we decided to break up. They didn't really ask for details, so he never gave them any. He said their heads were in two different places and it wasn't going to work out in the long run. I've been practicing taking pictures during rehearsals the last week, and I have to say I'm getting better and better with lugging a big camera around. I take the camera away from my face and look around. I was beside first base, Rydel's ass in view. Smirking, I take a few shots of her ass just in time because as soon as I stopped, they switched. Now she was batting, as was Ross. I make my way over towards them.

"Rydel, look." I pull up the pictures on camera.

"Golden shots, Laura." She laughs, looking closer. Ross appears next to me, wrapping an arm around my shoulders. He was clammy from sweating and was breathing so hard. He just jogged over from third basemen position.

"Got any sexy shots of me?" He asks.

"A ton. I deleted half of them, though." I admit. "You're disgustingly sweaty, Ross." I add, trying to get out of his grip.

"What, why would you delete half of them?" He asks me, tightening his grip on me. I laugh slightly as I struggle.

"Because they were only of you, I got carried away and didn't take pictures of anybody else." He smacks a kiss against my cheek before letting go of me. He reaches for the camera.

"Let me take one of you." I grab ahold of it before he can get the strap over my head.

"Noooo." I whine. "I'm not wearing any makeup." He rolls his eyes at me.

"You look great, buggy. " It doesn't take much for him to take over my grip. He slips the camera off from around my neck and messes with the controls for a second.

"You're obligated to say that." I mumble. He brings it up to his face, I give him a pouty face first. He was concentrating. When he wasn't stopping, I laugh. "Okay okay, enough." A smile plays on his lips. I put a hand out in front of me, trying to cover the lens. He smiles wider and takes a few steps back. "Ross!" He finally stops and pulls the camera away from his face, laughing as he looks back through the photos.

"Ross! Get your ass over here you're up next!" He quickly hands me the camera, ruffles my hair, and jogs over his team. Laughing the slightest, I decide to take a break from taking pictures and make my way over towards Stormie, Angie, Kyla, Sophy, and Vanni. As soon as I take a seat next to Vanni, Stormie speaks up.

"She'll know answers." I furrow my eyebrows, she was looking at me.

"Huh?" I ask, letting the camera hang from my neck.