Secret Santa(Core Four)

It was December 24th which meant Christmas Day was tomorrow so to celebrate Betty, Jughead, Archie, and Veronica were getting together to do a secret Santa.

"Okay it says here this one is for Jughead." Veronica said.

"Wonder what it is." He grabbed the box from Veronica. He felt that it was light so he shook it, he didn't feel anything. Now he was really curious. He tore the wrapping paper off of the box and ripped the box open. What he saw instantly brought a smile to his face.

"What it is Jug?" Betty curiously asked.

"It's's a new beanie." He lifted his hat up to show everybody.

"Okay now guess who got it for you." Archie urged.

He took a moment to guess, thinking things through."I'm gonna have to go with Veronica"

"Yep it was me!" She squealed. She was excited, she had put a lot of thought into the gift. The beanie wearing boy was harder to shop for then she had thought. But she was proud of the gift she chose."It's a custom made beanie. One you can wear when you feel a little fancy." She explained "Do you like it?"

He smiled at her. "I love it Veronica," He got up and pulled the Raven haired girl into a hug. "Thank you." He took off the tatty old beanie that was on his head and switched it out for the new one.

"Welcome."

"Okay me next." Betty excitedly squealed. She grabbed the present under the tree that was marked with her name. She quickly opened the present and saw that it was a powder pink leather jacket. She instantly knew it was Jughead. "Jug, you got me a pink leather jacket. Thank you!" She pecked a kiss on her boyfriend's lips before slipping it on.

"Yep now we can rock our leather jackets together." He said.

"Aww how sweet." Veronica commented.

"Okay Archiekins your turn." She grabbed the gift bag from under the tree that was Archie's "Here this one is yours."

He took the tissue paper out of the bag, eyes laying on a frame filled with six pictures. Pictures of him and his father and pictures of him and his friends. "This is obviously from Betty." He turned his head to look at the blonde "Thank you." He got up to give her a hug."It means a lot to me."

"No problem Arch. I figured a gift like this would bring your spirits up." They pulled out of one another's embrace and she smiled at him. "I know how much you're missing your dad."

"Well,thanks again. I'm already starting to feel the Christmas spirit a little more." The both of them settled back in their seats Archie giving Veronica her gift on his way back to his.

"Well this gift can only be from my beloved Archie. So let's see what he got me." She carefully unwrapped the box not wanting to mess up her newly manicured nails. When the box was open she laid her eyes on a diamond necklace and a picture of her and Archie kissing.

She was silent for a moment taking the gift in. Archie was beginning to worry she didn't like the gift. "You like it right?" Archie nervously asked.

She smiled at her boyfriend "I love it." She gave Archie a kiss before she carefully took the gifts out of the bag to show Jughead and Betty.

"Aww Arch that's so sweet." Betty said.

"Yeah Betty is right." Jughead added.

"Archie thank you so much." She grabbed her boyfriend's hand reassuringly. "I absolutely love it. My favorite part of it is the picture."

"That's great Ronnie I was worried your weren't gonna like it."

"Archie she doesn't like it, she loves it." Jughead chimed in. The four laughed at what he said.

"Guys I had a great time." Betty smiled. She hadn't done a secret santa with friends she genuinely loved ever, so this was a great experience.

"Me too!" The three say in unison.

"We should do this again." Veronica said.

"We definitely should." Betty happily sighed "Oh I almost forgot my mom offered for you to spend Christmas with us since we know you really don't like your family much as of now." Betty remembered. "Archie will be there too we always spent Christmas day combined, so this year is no different."

"I would love that B."

"Merry Christmas you guys." Jughead yells seeing that it is now twelve am officially Christmas day.

"Merry Christmas." the three yell back