16.

"Still to this day, I'm on FaceTime talking with the pastor like is they with me or against me, probaly want me splattered"

_______________

Next month/19 days later
August 14

Back to Baton Rouge

Madi 1 month pregnant

Jania Meshell

Ok hoes I'm so fucking mad, this nigga got another hoe. Let me start over from when we left.

First back In queens the boys hit a lick and had us running to catch the flight. We came back to BR and I stayed with his moma for two days and on the third night he came to the house at about 4:00.

It gets better the girl got in the bed and went to sleep peacefully, wit me in there and so did kentrell.

Bitch I tell you I woke up and this girl hugging me, tf.

Then me and kentrell had a talk & he told me that's his girl.

But I was just...and he was just... and we was just...nvm.

Just so y'all know her name is Kay, Ian got nun against her she cute asf.

Hoes been tweaking since they started going together. Like they cute ass fuck and she is too, they just said she slick and look innocent.

Just so y'all know kentrell bought me a & my best friends a phone.

But me & kentrell was never together so I can't trip.

Also Kendell and Dee got twin girlfriends.