Opening the drawers I took a toothbrush and did my business. Then I decided that I should take a shower and just use my brother's clothes since I didn't have any here. After my shower I rapped a black towel over my body and went to my brother's closet. I took one of his simple black shirts and put it on, my brother was so tall that his shirt looked like a dress for me.

I left the room and went looking for my brother when I heard him talking with someone

I left the room and went looking for my brother when I heard him talking with someone. Me being me I decided to spy on him and see what was going on.

"That's the thing Skyler I can't risk my sister having another episode like the one that happened today. Tell Kayel that he cannot bring Ezzequiel next time. I won't allow it, she has been through enough for Ezzequiel to come and make her feel worse." I heard Prescott say.

"I get it Prescott but you know that I don't like to intervene in this kind of things." I heard Skylar say, wait what the heck is Skylar doing here?

"I know but please help me out here. Alyssa is a mess right now. I'm trying to help her but I can't help her with everyone glaring at her and telling her that she is a killer. My sister is no killer and you know that. You need to help us Skylar." Said my brother.

"I know that your sister isn't a killer but The F's 4 don't know that. Why can't you ask your sister to explain everything? If she does they will understand and won't be acting this way towards her." Said Skylar to Prescott and that's when I decided that I needed to make my presence known.

"The reason why I won't tell them what happen is cause they will need somebody to blame Skylar. The only person that they can blame is me, plus who would believe me? Who would believe that Hunter would do something like that?!" I asked her while tears were running down my face. I was shaking of how hard I was trying to hold back my emotions.

"Alyssa!" Exclaimed Prescott and he made his way towards me. He gave me a hug and a kiss to my forehead.

"At first maybe they would not believe you but as time goes by I know they will." Said Skylar to me, she came and gave me a hug. I cried and cried while she held me tighter.

"I can't say it because I can't believe it myself Skylar. Plus what I did after was horrible. I blame myself for everything!" I yelled.

"Don't ever blame yourself for what happened because it isn't your fault. You hear me Alyssa? It wasn't your fault and it will never be your fault. You were just trying to protect yourself against Hunter. They can't blame you for protecting yourself against him." Said Skylar to me while releasing me from the hug.

"Alyssa this wasn't your fault, the only one at fault was Hunter and will always be Hunter. He brought it upon himself." Said Prescott to me.

"But I did kill him!" I cried out and sat down on the floor. I hugged my knees to my chest and cried.

"You protected yourself and that is very different." Said Prescott.

"No it isn't! I killed him Prescott!" I all but yelled at him.

"Alyssa you protected yourself, you did what you had to do so that you could be safe!" Said Skylar to me in a no nonsense tone. I just cried harder and harder. Prescott picked me up and laid me on the couch.

"I just blame myself for it." I whispered. I hang my head low for I was a shame of my actions.

"Well you should not blame yourself for what happened because it wasn't your fault." Said Skylar.

"Alyssa I think that you should talk to someone about how you feel. It's not healthy to keep it all in." Said Prescott to me.

"I think he is right Alyssa, I have a friend that could help you." Said Skylar.

"Won't Kayel and the rest of The F's 4 will be angry with you for helping me?" I asked her.

"I don't care if they get angry at me, I am helping a friend that needs me. They can deal with it, because I don't give a shit. Plus Kayel knows I'm here and so do his brothers. Ezzequiel wasn't happy with my decision to come here but he can shove it." Said Skylar to me with a small smile on her face. The way she said it made me laugh a little bit.

"Thank you Skylar for being here for me. I don't know what I would do without you or without you Prescott. Both of you have been there for me when I needed you the most." I said to the them.

"I will always be there for you Alyssa, you are my baby sister and my job is for protect you." Said Prescott to me.

"You are like a sister to me Alyssa and I will always help you when you need me." Said Skylar to me.

"Thank you." I said to them and have them a smile.