Grounded

I woke up the next morning to a tray of eggs, toast, and bacon beside me, it was just beginning to get cold. I yawned and sat up, trying to stretch out. I looked at the food and began digging in. I heard Vlad chuckle from his desk.
"Hungry?" I rolled my eyes and ignored him. He smiled. "We just have a few procedures today, zem zou can relax." I shot him a look as I stuffed my face with food. Frankly I was too tired to fight him or say something witty, so glaring was the most I could do. After a few awkward minutes of me eating and him watching my plate was clean.
"Who was that last night?" I sounded so groggy. He tilted his head.
"Who vas who?"
"That guy. I forgot his name...Mark I think..." he rolled his eyes.
"Zats for later liebling" he held out his hand to help me up. I looked at then then rolled my eyes and stood up on my own. He sighed and grabbed my wrist. I could feel myself tense a bit as he held my wrist. Before I knew it we were back in his lab and he was sitting on his stool. I glared at him and scooted away as fast as I could, this place gave me the creeps. He wheeled beside me and rolled up my sleeve, getting ready to inject me. I lurched away from him.
"Don't!!" He sighed tiredly and pulled down his mask.
"Liebling please," he grabbed my arm again and held a needle over it "Zou're acting like a child"
I rolled my eyes and pulled away.
"I'm not doing anything untill you tell me what's going on!!" I frowned and glared daggers at him.

He shook his head and waved his hands around.
"Vhat more could I tell zou?!"
"Who that guy was!!!"
"Mark?!"
"Yes!" I curled up against the back of the seat. He rolled his eyes and grabbed my arm.
"Mark iz my sponsor."
"Sponsor?" I tilted my head, confused. Vlad nodded.
"Mhm. Sponsors can pay Patrons to run certain tezts and experiments on subjects." He injected my arm with a syringe and quickly pulled out another.
"So what does Mark have to do with you?"
"He's my sponsor." Vlad's said everything so simply, like I was stupid for not knowing it, it made me cringe.
"So why am I here?" Hope flittered inside of me, maybe I could find out what I had to do with this.
"Vell you zee, zou ar-," he paused "zats classifies information libeling" he smiled and tapped the top of my nose. "Zou almost got me zere!" He chuckled and pulled off his gloves. I rolled my eyes, annoyed.
"Sir I just wanna-" he cut me off.
"Call me Vlad pleaze" I paused and started again.
"Ok well...VlAd when can I leave??" I leaned back with a sigh, this room was getting boring. He tilted his head.
"I told zou, you're staying here"
"No like, leave this room." I frowned and curled away from him. He thought for a moment.
"Ohhh! Zou can go to ze Rec Room vhen zou learn to behave" he smiled and handed me some water. I poured, I was desperate to get out of here.
"I have been behaving!" Vlad laughed.
"Last night I had to call ze guards on zou! Zats not behaving liebling" he smiled goofily and wrote down some notes. Why did he saying like that? It sounded like he was my obnoxious dad who was grounding his bratty teen. I sighed and watches him as he took tests. Come to think of it I kinda was grounded. Vlad interrupted my thoughts.
"Come on, I have some people for zou to meet"