Him

As the dumbwaiter reached the ground, I did nothing but curl my legs lighted into my chest. There was no way in hell I was doing these sick tests for them to watch.
"532, please continue the test." A voice rang through the room. I folded my arms across my chest.
"NO! IM NOT DOING YOUR SICK MIND GAMES!" I shouted.
"532, please continue." the voice begged. I just sat there, not moving. Suddenly I felt pain ripple through my body. The same pain from when Nadia was taking pictures for me. I yelped and fell out of the dumbwaiter.
"Experiment 532: began labyrinth examination at 4:45 p.m" I stood up, groaning. Was the device strapped to my ankle meant to hurt me? I looked around, realizing that there was nothing else to do but reluctantly run to the entrance of the Labyrinth.

  As I sprinted down the blank, winding walls of the maze, I felt my legs grow tired. I had been running for a while. I panted and slowed down, allowing myself to catch my breath. I felt that shock again, the horrible jolt the urges me to go faster.
"Run!" The voice demanded. I gasped and began to run again.
"Faster!" I could feel my throat tightening up. My eyes brewed hot tears as I sprinted down the random turns. I ran into a dead end, my vision grew blurry as I gasped for air. The more turns I took, the more lost I felt. How was I supposed to get out of this hellhole? In my panicked frenzy I tripped. My nose collided with the floor and a crank rang through the large room. Another shock was delivered to me
"P-please!" I begged as I crawled along the ground, trying to fill my empty lungs. I was shocked again, but more intensely than the last. Tears and blood plopped against the cold concrete flooring, as I was electrocuted again.
"The more you stop, the more punishment you'll receive." The voice sing songed. I cried, agony filling my voice as another shock was sent to my ankle. I screamed and stood up, wobbling on my feet. I began to jog down the turns, as if I was running away from the pain.

  The only sounds filling the room was my bare feet hitting the concrete and my shallow breaths. Every now and again I would get a shock, urging me to go faster.
"h-how much l-l-longer?" I whispered. I could feel blood drip from my raw feet. My muscles ached and my lunges burned. How long have I been at this? An hour? A day? A week? I didn't know. My ankle throbbed with pain, as did my nose. I gulped my thick saliva and panted. Dehydration was beginning to take its toll. Just as I was about to pass out, I saw an open spot in the walls. My eyes widened and I began to sprint towards it, barely noticing the figures at the end. My legs burned like hell, and I felt much worse. A small smile came to my face as I passed thorough the space into open air. I took a deep breath and collapsed against a wall, bracing for the now familiar shock to radiate through my body. The brunette doctor from earlier walked over to me, lab coat flowing behind him.
"3 hours and 36 minutes." He said looking at his stop watch. "Not to bad! But it could definitely be improved..." The red haired doctor eyed me with his beady little eyes.
"Yes and I can't wait to see how she responds to other tests." He said manically. My vision was turning black I shuddered, I didn't know what he meant by "other" tests, and I didn't want to find out. "Get up!" He barked.
"p-please... I need to breathe." I said quietly "a-a-and water!" I begged. The brunette laughed and crouched down to my level.
"What? Water?! Baby, you need to learn to adapt. Who said they you will be getting a stable source of wate..."
"Dr. Smith! Is that how we talk to newcomers?" A heavily accented voice cut in. Dr. Smith (apparently) froze and turned around.

"Ah! Dr. Vlad! I-I don't know you were coming s-so soon!" I tensed up and my eyes widened. Dr. Vlad? Isn't that who my "patron" is? I looked up to see a tall, lanky man. He had thick blonde hair that had been combed to the right. His sharp eyes were framed by glasses. He had sharp features, and one red eye, and a blue eye. He wore a black turtle neck and black pants. His lab coat was hung off his shoulders, gliding behind him like a cape.
"Ah, well I had to come see my new one!" His voice was had a harsh accent. I couldn't decide it it was German, or Russian. He knelt down and brushed some loose hair off my forehead. "Time?"
"Oh! Umm 3 hours and 36 minutes." Dr. Smith stuttered our. Vlad smiled.
"Very good!" He held out his hand to lift me up. I took it and tried to stand, but my knees gave out and collapsed in a heap on the ground. Vlad sighed and scooped me up I his arms. Normally I would have been kicking and screaming, but I was too exhausted to do anything besides curl up. I felt the device that was strapped to my ankle fall off, followed by a gasp from Vlad.
"Wie barbarisch" he muttered under his breath.
"Well thank you for looking after her, and sent my love to Nadia!" With that he turned and carried out of the Labyrinth. A.K.A. Pure hell.