I hope there aren't too many errors in this chapter. I've been working on it for a week now and finally wrapped it up. I wanted to post it before the holiday. I may go back and edit it again later with fresh eyes. Enjoy.

After Fillip left Juan removed himself from the couch. He paced the living room a bit trying to clear his head. He felt bad that Fillip thought he'd hurt him, he hadn't. He was only slightly uncomfortable and he wasn't too concerned about that. More than anything he just wanted Fillip to fix the problem he had now.

He called Jessie first mostly just to talk to her. She didn't answer, which bummed him out, but he remembered her man was home on R&R still. Next he called Cassandra, hoping she could see him this evening and Fillip could come.

He made the appointment for 4:30 that afternoon. The clinic they'd gone too about their STD screening still hadn't called him about his results, that was concerning. He picked up the phone to call them, only to be intercepted by an incoming call on his burner.

"Hello?"

"Juice." Jax voice buzzed through the line. "Chibs said you were down. You think you might be up to looking for something for me?"

"Yeah, what's up?" He asked cautiously.

"We need some intel on a guy. Came through the shop with a fancy ass car. Never seen him before, said he's new to Charming. I'll send you his info."

"Yeah okay. I'll get on it." He agreed.

"Thanks brother. Feel better."

"Yeah, going to the doctor today. Hopefully it's not actually the flu."

"You want me to have Tara come by?" Jax offered in earnest.

Juice felt nervous. How could he refuse her and it not seem suspicious. "Nah man it's cool. I've got an appointment with my regular doc. I try not to take advantage of her services. Thanks though."

"No problem. Oh hey, Chibs said to remind you he'll be there around lunch, so you can send info back with him." The line disconnected before Juice could reply.

This was the part of his job in the club he liked. He could do the tech stuff, he hated going on runs. He hated hauling guns, carrying them in general. He always worried he was going to shoot himself in the ass the way they kept them tucked in their pants. He wasn't cut out for this kind of stress, but he could hunt down guys online. He was confident with his computer, he knew exactly what to do and how to do it.

He waited for Jax instructions to come through on the burner. He called the clinic while he waited, hoping to get some piece of mind.

A soft spoken woman answered the line in a hurried voice.

Hi. My name is Juan Ortiz. I had an appointment about a week ago. I wanted to see if my results had came in?
He tried not to sound nervous but he was. He didn't know why though. He wasn't super worried about anything being positive, his tests had always come back clean.
Can I get your date of birth please? Also were you given a client ID number?

He hadn't been given a number far as he knew. November fourth nineteen eighty two.

He could hear her clicking keys on the other side of the line. Okay. I have you here. Looks like everything came back good. Is there anything else I can do for you today?

He sighed in relief. No thank you. That's all.

She was in the middle of telling him to have a good day when he hung up the phone. His burner had started dinging one after another.