They sat together in the clinic. They were a few hours outside of Charming, having told Gemma, Fillip had an appointment and would need a driver, hed gotten them both free for the day.

Juan's leg kept bouncing nervously, he tried to stay cool though. "I don't like needles." He murmured. Fillip put his arm around his shoulders.

"I know love, but ye will be fine. We can go together or separate. Whatever ye wan."

Juan took a deep breath. "What if someone says they saw us here? Together.

Now Fillip sat up, resting his elbows on his thighs. "Lad, so wha if they do? There are laws about the docs talkin. This is a normal doctor, we could be here for anything."

Juan wasn't sure why it bothered him so much, but it did. Between the two of them, he was the one that would get the most shit. Everyone liked Fillip, Juan knew he only got a pass because Fillip liked him.

"We're here so we can fuck without condoms."

Fillip chuckled, because what else was he supposed to do. "No one knows tha, and so what if they do?"

A nurse opened the door. "Juan"

They both looked up, Fillip looked over at him. "Come with me Daddy?" Juan mumbled out quickly as he stood.

The nurse looked between them about to stop Fillip from coming back.
"Fillip?" She questioned looking down at the charts in her hands. 

"Aye."

She nodded letting them both come to the back.
"Would you like to be in the same room or separate rooms?" She looked at Juan before she spoke again.
"You have the right to privacy, and can be seen alone."
Fillip would have been offended but he knew how he looked compared to Juan's big doe eyes.

"I want to go together, please?" He tried to sound confident. Fillip wouldn't lie to him and if he said they were safe here then he must be safe. The nurse nodded.

After collecting their vitals she handed them each a paper gown. "You'll need to put these on please. The doctor will be in shortly."

Juan sat on the exam table in his paper gown, his cheeks were glowing red. Fillip sat in a chair in a similar paper gown appearing unphased by it.

They each went over the questionnaire the nurse had left for them. Most of it was basic, some of it personal. Juan was more and more uncomfortable, he knew his secret was going to come out. He couldn't remember if Fillip already knew and that made it worse.

"Daddy." He spoke softly, reminding himself not to call him that when the doctor came in. Fillip hummed in response but didn't look up. Juan fidgeted for a moment, rubbing his hands over his Mohawk nervously. "Fillip?"

Fillip looked up at him. "Wha is it lad?"

Juan chewed on his lip anxiously. "I know now probably isn't the best time. I need to tell you something."

Fillip raised a brow, looking concerned. "Okay. Well wha is it?"

"Please don't be mad. I can't remember if I already told you or not. I forgot until now."

Fillip sat down his clip bored, furrowed his brow becoming concerned and preparing for something awful. "We'll get on wit it. Yer stressin me out."

Juan fidgeted some more trying to get his words together. "When I went out with Ope and the guys, um... when you were locked up. I fucked some girl. I don't even remember her name, but I did it. I'm sorry." His eyes had welled up with tears, he was trembling.

Fillip really didn't know what to say. He has anticipated it may happen at some point. Crow eaters, someone was bound to push one of them. They had appearances to keep up. Still it upset him that Juan had kept it from him.
"Okay. We can discuss tha later. Les jus get through this appointment."

"Are you mad?" Before Fillip could answer the door opened.

"Hello gentlemen. I'm Dr. Kirk, what brings you both in today?" He shook both their hands, flipped through their charts. "Routine screens? Either of you have any symptoms?"

"No." They answered in unison.

"You are partners? Any other partners?"

"Aye." "Yes."
"No partners since we been together. Jus wan to get the all clear 'fore we move thins along."

The doctor nodded. "Very good. That's very responsible. Have either of you been tested before?"

Juan spoke up. "I've always gotten tested between partners." He smiled.

"Same." Fillip agreed.

The doctor seemed pleased with this. "Alright this will be pretty quick then. I'll do a brief exam, and collect a urine sample as well as a blood sample. Results will be in in a few days. You'll need to remain abstinent until then, or at least use condoms. I can give you condoms if you need them. I also recommend using lots of lubrication for any anal intercourse. Reduces the risk of tears, discomfort, and the transmission of infections." The doctor conducted his exam while speaking. Juan bit back giggles, Fillips cheeks tinged red at the mention of anal intercourse. Neither of them could imagine having a job where uttering those words were so commonplace you just speak them as if you were asking for soda.

"Any questions?" They both replied no. "I'll send the nurse in to collect the blood."

Once they finished up at the clinic and made it back to the car Juan felt like he would explode. His nerves were all over, he wanted a shower and he was pretty sure Fillip was mad at him. He pulled out his phone to text Jessica.

"I'm going to drop ye off with Tiggy and run to the grocery. We're going up to the house tonight." He spoke very matter of fact, keeping his eyes on the road. Juan wiggled around in his seat feeling uneasy.

"Okay. That will be good." He squeaked out.

The rest of the ride was quiet, Juan just wanted it to be over. He wanted things to be regular, he wished he could put the words back in his head and not say them. He really wished Jessica would reply to his message.