The drive out to the place was long, and hot but Juice didn't care this time. He was going to get to spend time with Chibs without anyone around. He followed the bike mindlessly now, he knew the way, he was able to relax into the drive.

His body felt as if it had been charged, like a taser waiting to strike. All of his pent up energy was radiating from him. The discipline he'd gotten from Tig seemed as if it hadn't happened, he needed Fillip, his dominant to do just that... dominate him, take him, punish him, teach him. He knew it wasn't normal but he didn't care. When he was able to let go and submit with Fillip, even with Tig, he felt more in touch with his masculinity, after the fact he felt steady. Their relationship may be taboo in every way possible but it made him a better son. He had accomplished so much in the short time of their relationship, he was more focused when he was at work. Just knowing he had an outlet, even when he couldn't use it, was like a weight being lifted from his shoulders.

Once they were inside it seemed like nothing had changed between them. All the time that Chibs had been away melted, and they were just like it used to be. He felt calm, safe... he felt confident. Something inside Juice had changed though, yeah his head was still a mess, and he wanted everything like before but he felt this primal urge to claim and be claimed. Time was fleeting and this life was unpredictable. He wanted to live before it was taken away again.

Chibs noticed the glint in his eye and the curve of his mouth. He wondered what the guy was thinking as they shed their cuts and boots.

"Ye wan to order dinner Juan?" Fillip asked crossing the room and going into the kitchen, prying for what was in his head.
Juan was standing in the living room, thinking over his next actions. He shed his shirt tossing it over to the couch, it was now or never far as he was concerned.

Fillip heard him slowly enter the room, he turned from the fridge, beer to his mouth. He choked on the sip he'd just taken as he looked Juice over. The lad was instigating, treading into dangerous territory. He was a teasing nymph and he knew it.
Muscles chiseled under tight tanned skin, pants sagging low on his hips suddenly didn't bother Fillip at all. This man was going to be the cause of a few more grey hairs and possibly pending cardiac arrest. Juan was leaned against the doorway with a finesse Fillip hadn't seen in a long time, the boy knew he looked good. His confidence made Fillip feel good, his lad wasn't broken, he was strong, and sure.

"Like whatcha see Fillip?" He smiled his trademark smile, moving his hands to his belt, sliding it from the loops.

Fillip nodded his brain trying to catch up with what was happening. Who the fuck was this? He didn't know where his timid lad had gone hit he didn't hate aggressive Juan that's for sure. "Aye. Wha's gotten into ye lad?" He teased with a smirk.

Juice crossed the room, stunning Fillip as he pinned him against the refrigerator, one hand on either side of his head. "I want to play... now... daddy."
Juices voice was a low growl Fillip had never heard from him. Not even when he'd heard him teasing female company. The blood was rapidly relocating from his brain to his cock. The words had not been a request but a command, and the thought amused Fillip. The fact that he was making commands, yet obviously aware of the affect of the words on his partner. He had chosen his words deliberately.

Fillip weighed the options, give the lad a good fuck, which he's obviously looking for. Or he could dominate, let the lad know who was in charge in this house. Fillip was not the submissive party, Juan would submit, that was the conclusion he came too.

Juans mouth worked over Fillips neck, nipping and sucking. It had been a long time since he was touched like that, he didn't really want it to stop. Juan was distracting, but Fillips role meant he had to resist. He knew this was not in line with the original plan for them sexually, but so be it. He was ready, Juan was ready, they were both eager. He wasn't going to deny his boy again as he had in the past. They were well beyond that now.

Juan's hands moved over his body, slowly rubbing his hardened cock. When he chuckled defiantly at that discovery Fillip mustered his strength to resist.
He put his hands between them, gently pushing Juan away from him. He heard the annoyed grunt, but ignored it and chose to speak.

"Juan. Kneel, now." He wasn't sure how he managed to sound at all unaffected, his cock was being a bigger brat that Juan. He didn't even whine, his pupils were blown out, he shuddered at the command and simply dropped to his knees. Tension leaving his body, he was obviously relieved to not have to maintain control of the situation, Fillip had learned to read him over the years of friendship and many of those things translated now.

"That was quite the display ye put on there."

Juan cast his eyes down immediately, shame starting to rise inside him.

"Tut tut tut... -Fillip clicked his tongue- look at me Juan. No apologies, I quite liked it. Yer so possessive and it turns me on. However, who's in charge here?" He put his arms behind his back, his stance becoming militant. He saw the way Juan responded, Fillip took it as a good sign.

Juan's posture was perfect, back straight, legs folded under him, hands resting on his thighs. He posture was not only submissive it radiated his pride in his dominant, the affect he'd had on him.
"You sir." He spoke clearly, confidently. Fillip saw him fighting back a smile.

"Ye sure yer ready for this?" He softened his voice a touch, but maintained his stance.

Juan replied enthusiastically.
"Yes sir." He looked up at Fillip making eye contact. He wanted him to know how sure he really was.

Fillip nodded.
"This isn't a game, ye understand? Still want everything we've discussed?"

Now Juan was smiling at him. "I know sir. I want this, all of it. I want you. I want to be yours. Please?" It was a request yes, but it was sure. Probably the most sure Juice had been about anything in a long time. It made Fillips chest warm with pride, and genuine happiness that his boy was doing well. He worried about him so often.

Fillip didn't keep his smile at bay, he smiled warmly but kept his voice steady.
"I wan ye to go into the bedroom, take the rest of yer clothes off, kneel by the bed, wait for me. I'll be there in a moment."

Juan didn't move at first, his heart was pounding, this was exactly what he wanted. Why was he nervous? He knew how to kneel, he knew the position to be in, he knew he wanted to be with Fillip in this way, but his body wouldn't move.

"Juan?" Juan met his eyes. Fillip arched a brow at him, reading his posture, he was still solid, but wrapped in his thoughts. "I'm waiting." He warned. Juan shook his head muttering an apology he stood from where he was on the floor.

He practically ran down the hallway towards the bedroom, accomplishing his task as quickly as possible. He knelt by the foot of the bed and calmed his breathing.

Fillip rested against the counter, finishing his beer. He chuckled to himself as he planned out the rest of the nights events. They wouldn't do anything hard core for their first time together, but Fillip would make sure to make his point about being in charge. First however they needed showers, then he needed to check in. Make sure Juan was in a good place, make sure they were both comfortable with whatever was going to happen. He intended to make love to his partner not fuck him, not this time, but if the former became the latter in process then so be it. He just needed to see what exactly Juan was expecting.

That would be some more embarrassing if he went in there prepared to get his dick wet and Juan wasn't quite there yet. He also wanted it to just happen, to just be plain vanilla sex, loving, slow, connected. Once he got them past this settling of roles, he'd make sure it was clear they were just Fillip and Juan, not Sir, Daddy, Juan Carlos, or baby boy. No roles, sure it sounded cheesy and stupid even to Chibs own mind and he'd never admit to his brothers he wanted it this way, but Juice deserved to be loved. They both did, and he was going to give Juan everything he needed plus a little more.
Plus there was still that little issue of the STI tests they needed to have done. Fillip picked up his cut checking for condoms, sighing in relief when he pulled one out. Condoms were a must until those tests were done. Especially after his naughty night out with Opie, which he still fully intended to address. His lad did enjoy playful spankings and he was quite deserving of a reddened bottom to go with his hardened cock.

Thinking about the state his lad would be in bad Fillip tossing the bottle into the bin haphazardly and rushing down the hall. He had to stop at the door and take a breath to pull together his in control facade. He was pretty sure this was what love felt like.