08

*beep beep beep beep*
Well shit time for school again.
I get up and go to my bathroom to shower and do my usual routine.
Once I'm done I head out my bathroom and into my closet to grab an outfit for today.
After a bit of looking I decided to wear a baby pink tube top, skinny jeans, and my white slide on vans. (Outfit at the top)
I'm gonna be honest, I don't look too bad today without makeup. My skin is super clear and glowy, I don't really have too bad of dark circles, but imma throw a bit on. I decide to fill my brows in slightly, put on mascara, along with some bronzer, a little bit of highlight, and lipgloss.
I then put on some deodorant and perfume, grabbed my bag, phone, headphones, and keys then I head downstairs.
As soon as I enter the kitchen I get hit in the face with the smell of bacon.
"Hey mom, what ya makin?", I ask sitting down at the island bar.
"Omelet and bacon.", she says putting my omelet on the plate along with some bacon.
I instantly dig in, "Damn hungry much?", my mom asks laughing.
I laugh a bit, "Definitely."
Once I'm done eating I look at my phone to see the time.
My eyes go wide, "Shit! I gotta go,", I say jumping up, "bye mom love you.", I say giving her a small hug before heading for the door.
"Bye sweetie, love you too.", she replies.
I leave the house, get into my car, and head to school
...
I enter the school lot and park my car before entering school.
As soon as I walk in I see Laura waiting for me.
She looks up from her phone, "Hey.", she says coming over to me giving me a hug.
"Hey.", I say hugging back.
"Ready for class?", she asks.
I sigh, "Not really but let's go."
She gives a small laugh and we head to class.
...
After roll call we had to go through student handbook and all that fun stuff which took 10 years. Once we were done though we were able to just chill and do what we want so I'm good with it.
While I was talking to Laura Kev decided to cut in.
"Noah, tonight is dinner at my house."
I nod my head, "Okay.", I turn back to Laura and she looks like a shook bitch.
"Um she's not going to your house.", Laura says.
Oh god here it goes.
Kev looks at her like....bitch..., "She actually is so."
"Noah you're really going to his house?"
I shrug my shoulders, "I mean yeah."
"Why?!", she asks as if she's disgusted.
"Because our moms are best friends.", Kev says matter of factly.
You can tell Laura doesn't believe it.
"They really are.", I say looking at her.
She just rolls her eyes and we go back to our conversation and Kev went back to the convo with the boys.
*skip to end of school day*
I'm finally back in my car on my way home. Today was a longgggg day. This morning especially when Laura and Kev were basically at each others throats.
I wonder what has caused her to hate him so much though.
After a bit I'm back home. When I pull into the driveway I don't see my mom's car.
I pull out my phone,

Me: Hey, wya ?
Mom: Just out with Deb, I'll be home in a bit
Me: okay

*end of convo*

I park my car and head into my house to already notice the door slightly open.
What the fuck.
I grab my mini taser as I begin to enter the house.
I look around and everything looks exactly the same, I think that my mom just forgot to close the door on her way out.
I put my bag down and begin to head into the kitchen when I hear a noise come from their.
I grab my taser again as I enter my kitchen.
As soon as I turn the corner I see someone. My heart dropped until the person turned around.
It's fucking Kevin.
Kev turns and see's me, "Wasgood ma.", Kev says popping some cereal into his mouth.
"Why are you in my fucking house.", I ask him.
"Because.", he says popping some more cereal in his mouth.
"How did you even get in?", I ask.
"Got a key.", he says putting more cereal into his mouth.
"How?", I ask.
"You're mom gave me it, you got a key to my house too."
I nod my head and walk over to him. I jump into the counter and grab the cereal from his hands and begin eating it.
"Aye.", Kev says when I take it from him.
"Next time remember to close the door.", I say.
Kev grabs some cereal from the box, "Noted."
Kev and I end up talking for a bit, he really isn't bad.
"You don't gotta answer if you don't want to, but why does Laura hate you so much?", I ask.
Kev hands me the cereal box, "This must be serious, you gave up your cereal.", I say squinting at him a bit.
Kev laughs, "Shut up.", I laugh a bit too.
"Okay, so, there was some shit that happened."
I nod my head signaling for him to continue.
"Before you guys moved here, like years before, she had a older sister."
I turn my head to the side a bit, "Had?"
Kev nods his head, "Yeah...anyways so me, her and her sister were pretty close. Her sister started to get some feelings that are a bit more than just friends towards me. We tried to work it out but dating each other just wasn't meant for her and me. So I broke up with her, which definitely rattled her up. She thought everything was going fine but it really wasn't. Loads of other things happened along there too, and one night she was drunk and wanted to talk to me. So she decided to drive over to my house while drunk to try and fix shit.", Kev pauses for a second.
"You don't have to continue if you don't want to."
"No no it's good. Anyways while she was driving over to my house she ended up crashing her car. She collided with another car, and the impact was too much towards her body."
"So she died.", I say looking at Kev sympathetically.
Kev looks down, "Yeah...so now Laura blames me for her death. Because I was the one who messed things up, I was the reason she drank, I was the reason she got in the car."
"That's not your fault though."
"Yeah I know, but she's beat me down so much by saying it's my fault that I kinda began to believe it.", he says looking up at me.
I open my arms, "come here."
Kev walks over to me standing between my legs resting his head on my shoulder while we hug each other. (She's sitting on the counter if you didn't know or forgot)
I really do feel bad now, she convinced me he was horrible, but in reality he's not.
"I like this.", Kev says laughing a bit.
I laugh a bit, "Don't get used to it.", we both release and continue talking.
*After dinner*
Dinner was really good. Not only in flavor but the night in general was just fun. We all were talking and laughing all night long.
It was great.

I'm glad we moved here...