07

I wake up to the sun shining through my window.
Damn, I should get some curtains.
I look over at my clock. *8:00*
Shit I do needa get some curtains, it's too early for me to be awake.
Ugh. It's so groggy in here, imma open up my window.
I get up out of my bed open my window, then once I'm done I grab my underwear and bra and a towel and went to go take a shower.
...
I'm finally out of the shower.
I took a lottttt longer because I may or may not have been having a concert in there....
Anywayssss I dry my body fully off because I'm not boutta have a wrestling match with my bra.
Once I'm fully dry I put my underwear and bra on, brush my teeth and hair and put my product in my hair.
I walked into my room and lay my towel onto my bed when I got a text.

...
Mom❤️🥰: Hey sweetie, I went out for a bit just grabbing groceries and stuff. BUT we are having a movie night tonight!
Me: Okay momma, see you soon ❤️❤️
Mom: ❤️❤️
*end of conversation*
...

I put my phone down when all of a sudden I hear a voice.
"Damn I was right that booty huge."
I look over to my window to see Kevin at his open window looking in my room.
"What the fuck why are you being a pervert looking into my window?!", I say grabbing my towel to cover myself back up.
"Aye you were the one with ya window open so."
I scoff, "Whatever."
I walk over and into my closet closing the door dropping my towel.
I grab a pair of light grey sweatpants with a white cropped tang top and finally some fuzzy socks. (Outfit at the top)
I walk out of the closet with my towel and walk into my bathroom to hang it back up.
"Noah."
Ughhh he's still there.
I turn and sit on my bed leaning again the window sill, "What."
"I'm sorry about last night, I really didn't know."
I sigh and rub my face, "Yeah I know, sorry about going psycho, I just wasn't ready to hear or think about him again."
"It's okay, I get it."
I nod my head a bit.
"Why have you been acting like that?"
I look over at Kev, "Like what?"
"Like you hate me.", Kev leans more onto his windowsill to reveal that he's shirtless.
Holllyyyy shiiiiiii that's hot, wait, no stop, you can't like him.
"Maybe I do."
"People don't just straight up hate me."
I shrug my shoulders, "Welp I'm not "people" I'm myself, so yes I can."
Kev smirks, "Laura."
"Huh?"
"Laura probably told you shit."
"No idea what you're talking about."
"Nah nah, you do know what I'm talking about,", Kev looks at me for a sec and licks his lips before continuing, "it's what's she always does. She tells new girls that I'll ruin their lives and I'm just trouble. That I'm a mistake waiting to happen and that I'm not worth it."
I lift my brows in shock, "Damn you got fuckin super hearing or somethin?"
Kev laughs a bit, ughhhh that laugh, WAIT NO NOAH STOP.
"Nah, like I said it's what she tells new girls, she tells them to avoid me n shit but they never do."
I nod my head, "Welp, imma continue unpacking, bye."
"You really gonna leave me.", Kev says with a puppy face.
"Yeah I am, bubye now.", I close my window.
I walk over to where my boxes are and grab my very last box for my closet.
I know what you're thinking, I have a shit ton of clothes and crap, and yes I do.
BUT that only means I have more choices of things to wear.
...
I'm finally 100% done with my closet and it looks absolutely amazing. Everything is so organized and clean looking, it makes me feel so satisfied.
I walk out of my closet and lay back down onto my bed before I begin to fully unpack my stuff for my bathroom.
...
I'm so tired. I just spent most of my day unpacking, but luckily I'm almost 100% done.
It feels nice having my whole room unpacked, it looks organized and clean.
I lay back down on my bed and hear the garage door open.
Wait a minute.
I look over at my alarm clock 8:32
What the fuck, I knew I spent some time cleaning but jeez.
After a second I get up and run downstairs to see my mom putting grocery bags down.
"Need some help?", I ask.
"Yes please, there's a lotta shit that we gotta unload."
I nod my head, walk over sliding my crocs on, and head out to help unpack the car.
...
After a couple minutes everything is finally inside.
"Imma make some snacks, you look at some movies we can watch.", my mom says.
"Okay."
I walk over to our living room and turn our Apple TV on looking through a couple things to see what we should watch.
I keep scrolling and scrolling but I can't find anything that I really wanna watch.
My mom sits next to me, "Find anything?", she asks popping a piece of popcorn in her mouth.
"Nah, I don't see anything that I'm really wanting to watch."
My mom grabs the remote, "I gotchu."
She goes to the search bar and types out The Shining clicking it and then hitting play.
"Damn that was quick.", I say laughing a bit before grabbing some candy.
"I don't know why but I was wanting to watch that all day.", she says shrugging popping a piece of popcorn in her mouth.

...
The rest of the night just involved movies, snacks, and talking.
It was actually pretty nice. After a while though we got really tired so we decided to go upstairs.
I walk over to my room, "Night mom love you.", I say yelling down the hall.
"Night baby love you too.", she yells back.
I walk into my room heading towards my bathroom.
I just brush my teeth since I don't gotta do anything else and head back into my room flipping onto my bed.
I plug my phone in and take my socks off before going under my covers and falling into a deep sleep.

...
DAMN IT THE FRICKIN SUN WOKE ME UP AGAIN.
I shove my face into one of my pillows and groan.
"Gonna guess you not a morning person."
I shoot my head up to see the one and only Kevin Alston in my doorway.
"What the fuck do you want.", I say shoving my face back into my pillow.
"Nothin, just wanted to annoy you."
I lift my head back up at look at him, "Well mission accomplished."
Kev laughs a bit.
I was about to lay my head back down but then shoot it right back up, "Wait a damn minute, why are you in my house?"
"Our moms are downstairs having coffee and cooking so here I am."
I nod my head, "Welp imma shower.", I say getting up.
"Tryna let me join.", Kev says with a smirk.
I laugh and then go dead serious, "funny.", is all I say as I walk into my bathroom closing the door.
...
I'm finally done showering so I just pop my pjs back on.
What? I'm too lazy to get some clothes out.
I walk down the stairs and into the kitchen and begin talking to my mom and momma Deb.

...

Finally, my favorite part of the day, sleeping.
After a long day of doing nothing I get to finally go back to sleep.
Don't judge me, doing nothing is some hard work and is very tiring.
I really don't wanna go to school though...
Oh well.
I close my eyes and instantly drift away into sleep.

Wonder how tomorrow's gonna go...