Shizuka made eye contact with Kakashi before the man nodded. A code. If Shizuka had removed the bandage, that meant an enemy had come. Fortunately, Kakashi still remembers.

Just as they had expected, two ninjas came out of their hiding and caught Kakashi. In addition, Shizuka immediately stood in front of Naruto who was still frozen, kicking the two ninjas into a tree and letting Sasuke and Kakashi —who had just come out of hiding— overcome them.

They're chunnins ...

"Agh!" Shizuka's attention went straight to Naruto. He intentionally stabbed his palm with a kunai. "I will not stop. Let's continue the mission!" 

Shizuka huffed. "You don't have to do it like that or you will bleed to death."

"My god!! what to do?!" now the boy is panicking. "I don't want to bleed to death, dattebayo!!" 

"Oha Asa is always right, the Libra is second to last for luck today," Shizuka raised her glasses up. "Give me your hand."

She intended to do healing jutsu on him, but that didn't happen when the wound already disappeared. Shizuka knew who did it, the strongest bijuu who was trapped in the body of a 13-year-old boy.

Kyuubi ...

In the end, they continued their mission even though with Tazuna who had lied about their class mission which was supposed to be an A-class mission. This was clearly not a mission for a team of three genins who had just graduated from the academy. However, because Naruto felt sorry, he was eager to help him and that makes all the ninjas have to follow him. 

"Naruto, stop being a fool, nanodayo." said Shizuka, seeing the ninja she was guarding was putting kunai in any place. 

"Hmph, he's already a fool. You can't stop him," Sasuke reminded, walking beside Shizuka because he was fed up with Sakura's chatter.

"Duck!"

Everyone ducked and at that moment, a long, broad sword passed by them and stuck into one of the trees. Fortunately, all the people duked. If not, maybe one of their heads are gone.

Okay, that sounds pretty scary. 

"Momochi Zabuza," said Kakashi, staring boredly at someone standing on the sword stuck in the tree.

Shizuka knows who he is. Momochi Zabuza, a criminal from the village of the Mist. He is in a bingo book. 

"Hatake Kakashi," the man descended from his sword, then pulled the sword out of the tree. "Now, give me the old man!"

The mist began to cover the place. However, this is no ordinary mist. This is an artificial mist created by a jutsu

"Hidden Mist Jutsu?" Shizuka immediately took out her kunai and slashed Zabuza who almost swung her sword at the girl. But unfortunately, it is a clone.

With the genins protecting Tazuna, Shizuka faced off with some of the Zabuza clones that surrounded her. Inserting her lucky item into her backpack, Shizuka was ready to fight.

With quick and nimble movements, the green-haired girl was able to eliminate Zabuza's clones. Actually not a difficult thing, because it's just a clone. 

Shizuka returned to the formation, to protect Tazuna. With the thick mist, it really made the genins on standby. Even though Zabuza was busy with Kakashi and there were no signs that he would approach them.

"Sasuke, I have a plan," Naruto whispered. For the first time, Shizuka heard Naruto in a low voice, not the loud voice that made her ears hurt. 

And then both of them disappeared, making Sakura and Shizuka surprised. They want to work together even though they never get along?

Shizuka can feel both of their chakra. But that doesn't let her know what really happened. This mist really annoyed her. The girl made a seal. "Boil release," and after that, heat escapes from the ground and removes the mist. Not forgetting that she must measure the pH so her teammates are not affected.

Shizuka realized that Kakashi had come out of Zabuza's water cage. She concluded that Sasuke and Naruto were the ones who released him. Honestly, she was rather surprised by their cooperation. 

"How can Kakashi-sensei imitate his every move?" asked Sakura, staring in admiration plus wonder at Zabuza and Kakashi who were fighting on the surface of the water.

"That's because of the Sharingan," her green eyes glanced at Sasuke who seemed to stiffen after hearing that. "The user of this Sharingan is granted incredible clarity of perception, enabling him to read lips or mimic something. Sharingan also allows him to see fast-moving objects and some amount of predictive capabilities. It also granted to able to copy almost any jutsu he sees."

Kakashi's last attack managed to throw Zabuza ashore. And when they approached him, he was shocked by several needles stuck in his body. 

"Is he dead?" Naruto asked. 

Kakashi checks his pulse. "Yes, he is dead."

"He's right," they were startled by a new voice. The sound came from the top of the tree. There, there was someone with a mask standing on one of the branches of a tree. Shizuka knows the mask. It was a Hunter-nin mask from The Hidden Mist Village. They are tasked to hunt down the runaway ninjas.

"Thank you," said the Hunter-nin. "I will bring the body because it contains a lot of secrets and information. I will leave myself." 

Something's not right.

"Alright, let's take Tazuna-san to his house!"

⚪️⚪️⚪️