Chapter 16: First Day of Shooting

Start from the beginning

"Ahn Christy. I prefer using my American name since I've been working as a Seesaw Studios' makeup artist for two years. My Korean name is Ahn Guk Im," she introduced herself as she shook his hand followed by bowing her head.

"Am I your oppa or are you my noona?" he replied with a smile, liking her politeness and professionalism. She seemed nice enough.

"I'm thirty-one years old. Call me Christy-noona," she informs before organizing her makeup products in their box.

"Nice to meet you, Christy-noona. I'm Park Jimin as your wonderful canvas." Jimin bowed his head with a friendly smile and left the sit he sat to begin his work of the day.

Lastly, he knew Jungkook had officially found out he would be his co-actor colleague for the movie and was hoping his boyfriend would behave.

・゚: *・゚:* *:・゚*:・゚

The classroom of professor Kim was silent but the words exchanged between glances were loud. Kim Seokjin sat in one of the chairs from the front row as he watched the student in front of him forcing himself to lose his body in the character he acted as.

"I'm your brother, how could you do this to me after all I've sacrificed for you?" the student sighed after the sentence he said. He just couldn't feel it, hence the reasom why Seokjin was his acting coach.

 He just couldn't feel it, hence the reasom why Seokjin was his acting coach

"I didn't feel that Mr. Lee," exclaimed the professor. He uncrossed his legs and stood up from the chair he sat in. "You should feel exactly what you say. Every actor gives their character a part of their own persona. Don't make it awkward for yourself if you don't feel the character's emotions. Put yourself in his shoes. He's sad. His younger sister is sleeping with his best friend and using him for her own pleasure. Wouldn't that make you mad?" Seokjin checked the time in his watch and looked back at the student that kept nodding his head.

"It would, but I'm a man. I don't cry easily so it's difficult for me." The student rolled his eyes before getting startled by a knock on the classroom's door.

"Being a man doesn't mean you can't cry. Think about something that really breaks your heart, like the death of a family member or a pet. For our next private session, I want you able to cry at least during the scene. Our meeting has concluded today. Good bye, Mr. Lee," scolded Seokjin. Dismissing the student after a minor scolding, the professor walked him to the door. When it opened, he saw his own reflection in a pair of heart chrome glasses.

"Professor Kim, Good morning," greeted another student. Namjoon bowed his head and from the corner of his eyes he kept an innocent glare casted upon the student that just exited the classroom. But, of course, he would pretend he doesn't care.