PROLOGUE

- 2 years after DragonHeart events -

Branch had his not-hurt ear press against the hair of his queen, he could very clearly hear the egg that stirred in her hair. Poppy cried in pain.

A troll birth was very special; during nine months, the egg developed in the female's hair. When it was ready, it detach itself from its mother's hair, which was so painful because, I remind you, the hair of a troll was sensitive.

- It's okay, you are doing great! The doctor says, can you see your egg?

Branch gently pulled aside some strands of pink hair, watching the shell come off the strands of hair. It was midnight blue, covered with a pattern that looked like blue, pink, purple and sometimes green glitter carried by the wind. With the mother, only the father had this unique right to see their egg. Poppy had to suffer.

- You can do it ! Branch encouraged her, come on, Poppy, it's almost over!

- It hurts ! She cried against his chest, it's cause of your stupid dragon d***, it hurts!

- I know it hurts ... But there is only one link of hair left, you can do it!

Then finally, the egg was detached, the two parents took the shell and placed it against their crazy heartbeats, looking at it with large eyes...

It didn't move.

Branch felt tears coming to his eyes... was it?... until the colored shell stirred violently.

- That's it ! Branch whispered, go ahead, kid!

He can feel the shell crack agaisnt his hand. Finally, the egg broke, revealing a tiny, almost white, lilac-skinned troll. Poppy smiled widely, laughing and helping their baby boy go out of there to wrap him in a blanket.

- His skin looks like snow, Branch smiles widely, tears of joy run down his cheeks, he looks like a little snowflake

- Then it will be his name, Snow, Poppy decided, you're dad! She laughed, kissing his cheek, she was crying too.

Yes, he was dad ! I am dad !

- 8 years later -

The rain fell fiercely on the Trolls' village. Night was falling and gray clouds filled the sky. Running at full speed, a light blue / green skinned troll was heading for the royal pod.

That night, Maya aka Heliokite had just learned that the son of the king and the queen was a trollagon like his father. The realization had hit her, she knew what it meant.

The storm will shows up

But, she had to quickly tell them what was going on. This young troll didn't know what was wait him. Soon, she knew, the flames would burn and plunge their kingdoms into darkness.

The flames gonna lip up

Because yes, even if peace had be there for 6 years, it would be time to listen to help theirs own.

It will be time to listen to the song of the mountain, cause it repeat

She would always remember that trollagon that had saved her life ... she absolutely had to help him back.

Far away, deep in the sea, he had have to look for the heart of the ocean

And not only him, everyone will need help...

At the top, between the golden clouds, only his wings of the peace had carry him to the hand whichs controls the melody.

They gonna need a hero,

Where the sun dies, He had to run as fast as the furrower's hooves to reach the dust mane

It was not her...

He had to find them, hide and seek their disappeared, they will help with their falling star.

No, it was this little one that was going to save them,

The three four melodies had come to him without artifacts, they will be there to heal the wings.

Snow, son of Queen Poppy and King Branch.

The red flame is burning, he will have to bring it back to sleep and open up their blind eyes.

With a loud sound, Maya was entering the pod. Branch and Poppy had turned their eyes to her, surprised.

- Maya? Branch frowned, his hurt ear was straightening, curious.

- I absolutely have to talk to you ... it's ... it's about Snow, she gasped, her dress was soaking.

She had pointed to the sleeping young troll on the couch, his head on his mother's burning leg. Lying on his belly, a small green firespy was also sleeping ... The mark was visible on the right side of the little trollagon, white and black scales forming the shape of a storm.

The flames are lit.

The sound of the mountain calls you.

It's time for the storm to change the story and bring back what was forgot

it's time to choose the silence for the hearts wake up together in harmony