Chapter 15 -Mumina's birthday/The day before Prom

Another short chapter guys. There has been ups and downs just like the roller coaster in Wonderland this is the next step before the actual romantic part. If you are reading please comment so that I can make updates.

Mumina P.O.V
I woke up and did my simple morning routine only this time I felt way better. Today is my birthday and I plan on spending it with my friends. I couldn't find anyone.
but first I texed Usman. Then Fatima came with a birthday cake
Mumina: I forgive u and can we meet to practice our lines.

Usman: Sure lets meet up at 10:00.

It was only 10 minutes to 10:00 I just packed my bag and grabbed my script and left two minutes early. I found him next to a tree near my house. He came with his car.
"Hi" I said. Not even looking up at him. Looking at me he said "Hi, I'm driving you today. And I've got a better place to practice our lines"I got in the passengers seat and he put on Zain Bhikha.
"Do you like Zain Bhikha aswell?" I said. Then he answered.
"Definetly." He said. He drove us to Summiyah's house. He told me to close my eyes and I did. I opened them and then my family and friends were yelling "Suprise!"
The whole house was decorated and a banner said Happy Birthday Mumina. "Happy Birthday Mumina" said Usman then my dad opened up a cupboard and they were all my birthday presents! "Oh my goodness thank you!" Then my friends came over with there presents. Summiyah came with the biggest and said "Happy birthday Bestie." It was some shoes and that bag that she was giving me. Then Amina came up to me and gave me my present. She said " Happy birthday Sis" It was the abaya I asked her to give me since she didn't wear it. It was so beautiful.
Later I saw Hooya tell Summiyah something and then she grabbed a microphone and Hooya went back to the kitchen to get a cake and it had dolphins it was an ocean themed cake. Summiyah then started singing Happy Birthday and Hooya placed the cake on the table. Everyone gathered around and sang along with Summiyah. "Make a wish and blowout the candles" Hooya said. My wish was for me to not get married to anyone but Usman and then I blew out the candles. I thought I was too old for birthday parties but I loved it. We did Karoke, orded Chineese and I decided to sleep at Summiyah's and so did the girls. My Mom even brought my Prom stuff for tommorow since tommorow is prom she said that I'm getting ready at Summiyah's house and so are the others. Since we are all going together we want to spend tommorow night together since we will be going our separate ways. "Today was a really great day" said Zahra.
"I agree. Anyway what film should we watch?" said Summiyah.
"TITANIC!!!" Said Zahra screaming.
"Wow why so loud Zahra, the neighbours have a new baby and it will scream louder than you if you wake him up" said Summiyah putting the film on. "How are we gonna get to prom tommorow?" I said getting comfy in the beanbag chair with a cup of hot chocolate,my favourite. "My father booked a limo and it's coming at 3:00 tommorow so we can stay up for long since this fil is about 2 or 3 hours." Said Summiyah. Then the movie started and halfway through it Zahra couldn't keep her big mouth shut, no offence since she is my best friend but still. "Zahra, please we're watching!" Said Fatima. She spilled the popcorn and everything, man I'm going to miss the girl with the big mouth. "Here comes that part." Said Aisha grabbing a box of tissues and it's not even that sad yet she hasn't seen anything I'm so going to miss that over-emotion girl aswell. Then there's that girl who's comforting Aisha, my second big sister aka Fatima. And then the one I will most of all, she is more like the all of these, she's like Fatima, Aisha and Zahra and that's what makes her my best friend. I will miss all of them but it's not long until I show my feelings.