Chapter 8 - The journey to Miami

Mumina P.O.V
My alarm woke me and it said Miami time! I woke up and went straight to the restroom, used the toilet brushed my teeth and then took a shower. When I got out I put on a robe, dried my hair and brushed it. And then I made Wudu after. I wore my a simple, long black dress and my black cardigan and then put my hair in a bun. I wore my black hijab (you could say I was swagging in black) and I then prayed Fajr. After praying Fajr I put mascara and eyeliner on and finished. That was basically my morning routine. I walked downstairs my mom wasn't there she probably went back to bed after praying Fajr and making breakfast. The food was there, it was oatmeal so I definitely added sugar. I ate my breakfast and then brought my suitcase downstairs. It was almost time for Summiyah to come I went into everyone's room and said bye to them and that's when the bell rang. It was Summiyah and Fatima, I thought she would be in the car with her husband but nope she's standing right here on my doorstep.
"Salaam You two." I said.
"Salaam to you aswell." Said Fatima.
"Yeah Salaam. Let's go before we're late ." Said Summiyah.
"We're taking Junaid's car today so put your suitcase in the back" She said.
"Thanks then." I said.
I put my suitcase in the back of the car and took a seat in the car. Junaid drove us to school and it wasn't even that far from my house maybe because our luggage is quite heavy. When we got to the school we emptied the back of the car and dragged our suitcases into the school. And the coach was waiting for us I guess everyone had already got into pairs so we put our luggage in the space. And we got onto the coach and just took a seat. And five minutes later a few more people arrived. And then soon the coach started It took ages to get to the airport but we eventually got there. When we got on our plane I had a little nap, I was actually glad I took that nap cos just forty minutes and we would get there. The whole forty minutes I just chatted with Summiyah, she was asleep as well but I woke her up.
"What are you going to do when we get there inshallah?" Said Summiyah.
"First go to unpack, and have a room warming party!" I said.
She look at me weirdly.
"Just kidding!"
We talked and laughed the whole time and played would you rather until our plane landed. When the plane was landing, it just reminded me of Wonderland the roller coaster rides. We got of the plane and breathed in the smell of Miami. Then we got onto another coach to our rooms near the Miami Beach. Miss assembled us to the girls room and the boys had a separate room. I unpacked and put my clothes in this small drawer that everyone got. And the bathroom was quite clean we got single beds with sheets but I replaced the sheets with my own. After I went to the bathroom to make Wudu and pray with Summiyah, Fatima, Aisha and Zahra. I had this blue prayer mats they all brought their own and we prayed the salat we missed and prayed Magrib. After the other girls said they we're throw a room warming party. They took out a music player, Junk food and girly stuff. Of course we joined in, especially Zahra with the Crisps and all that.
We all dressed up and had pillow fights. I guess we won't be going to bed early. Then at 11:30 we went o bed before bed I prayed and read chapters of the Quran till 11:45 and then called my family to say goodnight and then finally went to bed.