Chapter 4- Music Class

We went into music and found Miss Kelly playing the piano. Usman and his friends were right behind.I felt like he was staring at me but I ignored it. "Hi class you know the play you guys are doing well there is a song related to it." Said Miss then put the song on and she said "Sing along if you know the song."

So me and my friends started singing

several people including Miss were looking at Summiyah sing. I saw her blush a bit, she must have been embarassed. We sung our hearts out until the song finished.

"Well done to the people who know the song off by heart. There are five girls who I think should come and sing here" Said Miss. And she was looking at us.

"Summiyah, Fatima, Mumina, Aisha and Zahra come up here." Said Miss.

She always did this whenever she thinks someone knows a song off by heart. And we certainly did and we knew we couldn't argue with her so we just went on this little stage thing with five microphones. Summiyah said "one person sings per verse." She then started the song and Summiyah started the first verse.

Summiyah=Every night in my dreams.

And thats when we finished,everyone clapped and cheered. I could've swore Usman smiled at me.

"Well done girls, amazing." said Miss.

We went to our seats feeling proud of ourselves.

"Ok so everyone get into twos because we are going to do karaoke for fun" said Miss.

Everyone then got into twos, Fatima went with Junaid, Zahra went with Aisha and Summiyah went with Jessica but I saw mouth sorry. Which leaves Usman, me and Tina.

"You guys can go in a three." said Miss. At least I'm lucky that Tina is here that means that I don't have to embarass my self infront if him.

"So I think that we should sing Kisses for breakfast. You two know that song right?" said Tina.

Me and Usman shook our heads at once.

"Why don't we sing seperate songs?" Usman suggested.

"Yeah why not." Tina said.

Oh great now I'm totally going to embarass myself.

"You can go first Tina."

"Kk." She said.

So she then started, she sung really good. She's Jamaican thats probably why she loves it. We clapped for her and I told Usman he should go first.

So he chose no regrets by Dappy is it. Well he was Sick at it and I mean sick in a good way. He knew the words of by heart, I was almost unhappy that the song finished. But when it finished the butterflys started to fly in my stomach. Its my turn , I didn't even know which song to pick. I picked a random song in my head, Break free by Ariana Grande. I can't believe I chose a song thats really high. When the song started I just closed my eyes and imagined I was with my friends. I've only sang (alone) infront of my friends. I sang the first line:

'If you want it, take it'

I carried on and it got easier because I pretended that no one was there but me. I think I sung great because I listened to myself. When the sung finshed, they clapped and said I was great. Finally I got that off my chest.