26: Frienemy?

Começar do início

You continue but this time your voice became shaky. "I miss him... I miss my kookie-" tears forming in your eyes, you start biting your lips to control them from falling. "—I miss everyone; I miss my best friend Jimin, TaeTae,hoseok, Yoongi, my teacher who was more like an Oppa Namjoon. Sometimes I miss Jisso and Max too. You know I even miss Baekhyung; he was doing his work as we do for our gang. He died at such a young age. He didn't deserve it, no one deserves that... I just hate this criminal world, doing these dirty works...." Some tears fall even when you tried to control them.

Lisa make you turn and hugged you, you hug her back before pulling out and wiping your tears away.

"You have someone to meet" you lift your head on Lisa's words "waiting for you in the meeting hall at home."

"At home?" you ask and she nodded.

You stare at her with a confused expression on your face. She grabs your arm and started dragging you to the stairs and the lift.

She drove you to the mansion where you lived with your parents at Bussan. You followed her to the meeting hall inside the mansion. She stopped in front of the gate.

She indicates you to move inside and then pull her hand forward like she was asking for something... You understood it and roll your eyes "Lisa, this is my home and it's just a meet".

But Lisa remained in her posture and shook her head lightly indicating 'whatever'. You sigh and pull out your gun from your back of the belt and put it in her hands. She still waited. You gave up and bend down to take out the knife which was placed in your boots and submitted that too. "What's so important about this meeting...you know I don't kill ......".
"But still you can injure to death" Lisa stated fact.

"So much formality for a simple meeting?" you ask

"Just following the orders..." she shrugged.

You push the door and enter the hall. Lisa didn't follow but stand outside smirking.

*finally caught yaa* she spoke in her mind.

You step inside. the hall was dark but there was a spotlight on a man standing in the middle of the hall his back was facing you.

"Jin Oppa" gasp as you recognized his broad shoulders. he turned and you run to hug him "I can't believe you are here. you finally got some time to meet me from the gang's work. thank you Oppa" you spoke against his chest.

something was different, he didn't hug you back, rather he pulls out and pushes your little. you took steps back with a confused face. Jin looks at you and then lower his head. he was no more looking at you.

He moves his hand, his hand back, and pull out the gun. He pointed it at you, but still looking down. You gasp and look at him with wide eyes. You tried to find something to defend yourself but failed. You remember that you submitted everything to Lisa outside.

You took more steps back but felt a push from behind you, turn to find Lisa also pointing a similar gun like Jin at you. She was also standing in a spotlight in the darkroom.

Suddenly two more flashlights flash on the floor, one on each side. Your father and your mother, step into the spotlight with similar guns, pointing at you. A gasp left your mouth as you find yourself stuck between the circle of your loved ones pointing a gun at you. You started panicking, looking at each of them one by one "what's happening!!?...... why!!?" you whisper--yelled.

"Sorry Y/N" they all spoke together and pull the trigger.

BOOM...

Two-Party Poppers burst out from Jim's and Lisa's gun and lots of water splash at your face from your parents' gun. The hall light up with lots of people inside and they all shouted

"SURPRISE!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY Y/N"

And started laughing. You wipe the water from your face, took a deep breath, and observe the room it was decorated beautifully with your favorite colors.

A smile came to your face and then you move to hug Jin. This time he hugs you back, you spoke against his chest. "I thought you really wanted to kill me..." He pulled out and then shush you "hey... Never let that thought come to your crazy mind, I will never let that happened... Rather, I'll protect you, "he patted your shoulder, but Lisa pop in between "don't forget Jin Oppa many times Y/N has protected you from in several missions."

You laugh, saying "Lisa... you are saying like I get too many missions. Don't forget I don't get missions, I always get some half ones. Every time another special team of the gang butt in" you all laugh, but you stop to say "by the way who planned this prank" you look between Lisa and Jin, but they turn to point your father who was still laughing and looking at you.

"Sorry daughter..." Your father came to hug you "happy birthday sweetie" you hug him back and then thank him. Then your mother came to wish you and she pointed to a table full of your favorite food.

You were enjoying the party, talking to everyone present there. Lisa made you change into a beautiful red dress which was looking good with your necklace pendant, which you wear every day. Everyone complimented you and talked to you. You were bad at liquor, but you got high on it. Jin came to talk to you and you both move to the balcony. Jin took the glass of wine from your hand when you reach the balcony.

"Why aren't you doing drinking?" you asked Jin, he shook his head and you again ask "why!! It's my birthday....enjoy we will party All Night-all night- all night-all night" {juice wrld...😭}

He giggles "you look sleepy right now and you talk about the whole night!?" you chuckle and he continued "and yeah, I am not drinking because I have a flight in some hours... so I will be leaving"

You pout "leaving so soon........ Nooooo" you stomp in your place like a small kid. Jin grab your shoulder "you know that I am in charge of our gang's Deagu branch so I have to look over it.... I have to leave, I came here for your birthday, but I can't stay" you nodded in understanding.

You felt tired so you move into your room. the party almost got over everyone was leaving. you change into your pajamas at asking Lisa to stay in with you for a sleepover, you both were playing a video game when Jin came to say goodbye you both hug him as he hugs you back.

"Hey Y/N I have sent you a video as a present, watch it tomorrow morning. You should sleep now" you give a nod and he left. You and Lisa settle yourself on the bed and sleep captured you.

,,,

The next morning when you woke up you move to the bathroom. You took a shower and Lisa move to another bathroom to have a shower. When you came out you saw Lisa sitting and checking her phone. This reminded you that Jin sent you something so you sat beside her and look for it in your phone.

You found a video in your inbox. You play the video Lisa also concentrated on the video

Video (start) ~~~

Namjoon, Taehyung, Yoongi, Hoseok, Jimin, and Jungkook were standing in a queue.

Namjoon- "Happy Birthday Y/N.... Stay healthy says happy..." she moves out and Taehyung step forward

Tae – "happy birthday.... Enjoy your day," he shows his sweet box smile and moves out reveling Yoongi

Yoongi -"Happy Birthday dangerous.... Stay blessed," he moves out.

Hoseok- "live hundred years.... Happy birthday," he clapped his hands and move out.

Jimin- "Happy Birthday bestie" *blow a kiss* move out and Jungkook step forward

Kook- "hey beautiful, happy birthday and don't forget I love you" he ruffles his hair.

The camera turns and Jin wave "Happy Birthday Y/N, bye-bye"

Video (end) ~~

"I love you too" you mummer as a reply to kookie.

There were again some tears in your eyes, but you gulp them and pass a smile to Lisa "this was the day when Jin was leaving, the day Jungkook and I kissed for the first time. I slept by this time"

Lisa's face turned into a confused one "what are you saying----" your face also turns confused, but snap by a knock at the door "ma'am Boss wants to meet you urgently" a maid spoke from behind the door.