Seventeen.

Clark | Clarice

Clark's POV:

"She quitted. What am I going to do now! Ughhhhhhh!"

"Shut the fuck up Clark!"

"Ughhhhhhhhhhhg!"

"Are you like trying to evolve into something?!"

"CLA! This ain't the time to joke around!"

"HOW. MANY. TIMES. MUST. I. SAY. DONT. CALL. ME. CLA. EVER. AGAIN!"

"Then don't bother me!"

*****

It's been a week already, I tried to call the hotline numerous times and eventually they blocked my number.

I had begged them to give me her number but due to staff policy, they didn't.

I called Mel's number she previously used to text me but everytime it would say that this number is not available.

College starts in a few more weeks so practically I'm stuck here: apartment shopping for my Sister, Cla. She's going to attend her first year of college in the same college and majoring in business since my dad chooses almost about everything.

But to be honest being a business student isn't bad although it's very stressful. After college, I'm expected to take over my dad's company since his pretty dang old. After Cla graduates then she'll be a part of the company too.

By now, I lost hope of ever talking to Mel, I guess the things between us are over. As days past, the more I missed her.

Gosh I was going to ask if we could meet up and maybe, possibly a date?

But life decided to play me.

*****

My classes for today just finished and now I'm heading to my sister's apartment since she just moved in. She called me at two in the morning today and told me to help her fix somethings for her.

She gave me her key since her classes started today and would end later then mine.

"CLARK!! There's this girl who I sat beside today, GUESS WHAT!!"
And that's exactly why I asked my father to buy soundproof walls if not then her neighbours would probably kick her out of her own flat.

"What!"

"Shut up! HER NAME IS MELINA! Can you believe it!"

".....oh"4

"Fuck, what's wrong?"

"Nothing. So what do you need help with?"

"Nothing, just called you here so that I can use your Netflix account."

"Fuck you Cla!"

"Um, ew no."

"I'm going then."

"Wait! Wait, can I have your Netflix account? Please....I'll make dinner for you!"

"Er, no thanks."

"Clark! Pleaseeeeeeeeeee, for your one and only sister,"
"Fine..."

"Yeshhh!"

*****

Melina's POV:

"Could it be him, nah. Maybe it's another person, I mean my name's not unique after all."

The whole lecture was okay, except for when my mind drifted off to if it was him.

We didn't really do any work. The professor just went through a ton of slides about the class.

The professor wasn't that bad, his explanation was sharp and I really liked it.

The rest of the day was boring, I decided that I should look for a part time job since I can't live off my parents. I decided to call my previous boss form the Coffee House hotline. He hired me once again and gave me a schedule, every Monday's to  Saturday's at 5pm-10pm while on Sunday, 8am-5pm. I'll be able to work starting, Wednesday.